• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie bosses are the 3rd most stingy employer in the world

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
全球最“吝啬”雇主 新加坡老板排第三

调查显示新加坡雇主是全球第三“吝啬”的,常常只给员工升职却不加薪。

这项调查由猎头公司罗柏哈夫,访问了全球17个国家的1800名人力资源经理。调查发现,新加坡有68%的人力资源经理表明,升职不加薪在新加坡是很普遍的。

新加坡在这项调查中排名第三,只落后智利(79%)及中国(70%)。相比之下,日本只有26%的人力资源经理会让员工升职但不加薪。

猎头公司董事:升职不加薪,公司有风险。全球10大吝啬老板排名是哪几个国家?完整报道,请翻阅14.06.2012《新明日报》。

B

Baluku

The Spirit of Giving and Sharing is not happening in Singaporean Chinese cultures?

Last edited by a moderator:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese are like that one lah........they see employees as burden.............so pay as little as possible...........

also selfish............got profit own self keep............

that's why very few private Chinese companies become very big............

Angmoh willing to spend as long as employees can bring in more revenue...........

i ever know one company in S'pore...........last time got 15 workers...........business went up........workers drop to 3 only !

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Penny wise and pound foolish. Strategically short-sighted. Invests little or nothing on employees.

Any wonder why most of them vote for PAP? :rolleyes:

(Thank goodness I don't work for a local (Sinkie) company. Perks are too stingy.)

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chinese are like that one lah........they see employees as burden.............so pay as little as possible...........

also selfish............got profit own self keep............

that's why very few private Chinese companies become very big............

Angmoh willing to spend as long as employees can bring in more revenue...........

i ever know one company in S'pore...........last time got 15 workers...........business went up........workers drop to 3 only !

..but Angmoh companies wouLd kick you out, once they think you are past by that seLL-by date, or not contributing as much as before; wherereas quite a few Chinese companies do make it a point to keep their oLder
empLoyees out of the 'kum-cheng' factor; reaLising their past contributions years earLier..:cool:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
547185_10150938502029545_959960821_n.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..but Angmoh companies wouLd kick you out, once they think you are past by that seLL-by date, or not contributing as much as before; wherereas quite a few Chinese companies do make it a point to keep their oLder
empLoyees out of the 'kum-cheng' factor; reaLising their past contributions years earLier..:cool:

true............but Chinese companies keep old staff becoz they know young people won't stay long..........

but if hired by Angmohs, at least pay and benefits better so can save up before kana kicked out lor...........

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
true............but Chinese companies keep old staff becoz they know young people won't stay long..........

but if hired by Angmohs, at least pay and benefits better so can save up before kana kicked out lor...........

Angmohs do not keep old staff in their companies because their old get to retire early. Unlike Singapore, slavery has already been abolished in the west.