• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kinana is a Pinoy Maid stirring shit in SBF !!!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is my basis for the conclusion? Because this person:

1) Always stirs shit with 2 liners (due to her limited vocabulary)
2) Addresses everyone as "sir"
3) Loves PAP to the core for providing her with $400 a month job
4) Always supporting pinoys in her views
5) "barks" at forummers and "sucks" PAP cocks
(old habit dies hard, every morning she tells her boss' son "let Kinana carry you bark" and "Kinana help you wear your sucks")
6) Loves to complain! Kinana files a complain at the feedback thread every other day
(FYI - Pinoys have overtaken Sinkies in the world ranking of loving to complain)
7) Very accustomed to being abused - you can insult her father mother, scorch her with hot iron, throw her out of the window but she is immune to it
8) Is a Christian

Enough Said!

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
7) Very accustomed to being abused - you can insult her father mother, scorch her with hot iron, throw her out of the window but she is immune to it!

Lemme tie her up...:p

401807_317336431686539_1548917667_n.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. yo! some fake catholics hoh!
2. sin for 5 days, party on friday.
3. repent on a sunday.
4. pinoys!

Brother, this is very very true! :biggrin:

They are the ones who tell you cannot have sex but their pussies will be dripping wet :p

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Equally true. Yesteryears, best excuse is off on Gd Fri. After worship, walk across n wait
at NTUC bras basah & off to Geylang.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I like the guy [gal]. He/she brings some balance to this forum and prevents it from being dominated by a rabid bunch of anti government zealots.

All I need are a couple more of these sorts of characters and I can pretty much retire from posting.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the guy [gal]. He/she brings some balance to this forum and prevents it from being dominated by a rabid bunch of anti government zealots.

All I need are a couple more of these sorts of characters and I can pretty much retire from posting.

I got a BETTER alternative way for you.

Shut down this website and you be Freed :smile:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal

tsk! tsk! such low life form with totally incoherent and ill-logic postings is held in high regard by u? And u are wishing for more of such? I thought u got better standard than that. Guess I over-rated u. But then again, what sort of quality can we expect from PAP balls carriers? They are a reflection of their PAP masters anyhow.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are you Kinana ?? The Toilet Bowl and Kitchen you haven't clean yet ! You want me to sent you back to Philippine ??

Cheers !

jw5

Loyal
She is not a pinoy maid, she just writes like one.
But don't worry, there is a ministar with diction worse than a pinoy maid.