• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bayshore Condo suicide case - male victim wasn't wearing pants

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man's half naked body found at foot of condo block

20120612.124654_wanbao_condofall.jpg

AsiaOne
Tuesday, Jun 12, 2012

SINGAPORE - A man fell to his death from the 15th floor unit of Tower 1B at The Bayshore condominium under mysterious circumstances yesterday morning.

According to a resident interviewed by The New Paper (TNP), he is likely to have fallen between 5.30 to 6am.

The woman, who declined to be named, told TNP that she was putting her baby to sleep in her fourth floor unit when she heard a scream and saw the man falling.

She said he fell head first and the fall obliterated half of his face. She further described the victim to have been naked from waist down, and wearing just a blue and white sportswear singlet.

The man, who has only been identified as Mr Won, was found when a condominium security guard heard a loud 'thud' while on duty and asked his female colleague to check it out.

Thinking it was a fallen tree, she cleared the leaves and found a dead body under them.

A 38-year-old maid from India told TNP that she saw a female security guard with her uniform dirtied. When asked why, the night shift guard said that she had gone to investigate a noise and ended up picking up a broken arm. Shocked, she dropped it immediately and fainted.

The police said that they received notice of the incident at about 6.30am. An ambulance was sent and the man pronounced dead at the scene.

While the cause of the fall remains a mystery, The Straits Times (ST) reported that an eye-witness said that the man was drunk when his son sent him home at about 4am yesterday.

A female neighbour who lives on the same floor as the deceased told TNP that her grandmother had heard sounds of an argument coming from the flat before the victim's death.

Photos of the scene show an object, believed to be a mattress, sticking out of the window he fell out of.

Mr Won, 51, is believed to have just moved into the flat a few months ago to live alone.

He is married with a son and two daughters. His wife lives separately with the three children.

His youngest daughter, Miss T.H. Won, said that Mr Won was a good father. The 16-year-old Secondary 4 student said that the family is in the dark as to the circumstances surrounding his death.

A friend of Mr Won's son said that Mr Won appeared happy when he met the victim three days ago.

[email][email protected]
[/EMAIL]

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rumoured gang leader falls to death

by Shin Min Daily News
- 13 June 2012 5:06 PM | Updated 5:28 PM
pc_600x450.jpg

A half-naked man fell to his death at a luxurious condominium in East Coast. He is rumoured to be a gang leader.

At 6:30am on 11 June, a man was discovered face down at level 1B of The Bayshore after falling from his apartment. According to sources, the 52 year-old man, Yun Wei Kun, is the leader of a gang. He is believed to have had a dispute with his fellow gang members over money, but it is unclear whether this is connected to his death.

Mr Yun, who is also nicknamed ‘laughing horse’ was said to have been drinking with his gang members the night before his death. Sources said the group hopped between clubs, and that Mr Yun behaved normally. He was said to have not mentioned anything about money.

“Many of his brothers are unemployed, and he was willing to foot the bill that night so everyone could drink as much as they wanted. It did not seem like he was short of money,” the sources claimed.

Mr Yun is said to be able to hold his drink.

According to his 16-year-old daughter, Mr Yun was a good father. When asked if her parents are divorced, Ms Yun said they were just separated and that her mother was distraught when she found out about his death.

Ms Yun said she would visit Mr Yun during every school break and was scheduled to meet him yesterday.

Mr Yun is said to have started his dealings with the underworld by selling VCDs illegally. Sources said that, subsequently, he went on to become a loan shark, football bookie and human trafficker. He is said to have quite a reputation around Tampines and Bedok area.

A source said that some time back, Mr Yun lived in the Netherlands for a few years before relocating to Malaysia for three to five years. He was said to be not the same man after those stints abroad. Upon his return, he became friends with some businessmen who dealt in large amounts of capital and began doing business with pubs.

Mr Yun was said to have purchased a Lamborghini just a few months ago.

The police are investigating Mr Yun’s death and have classified the case as unnatural death.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 12 June 2012.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle GD was spot on..

Seow Beh was known to be quite chewcheng in his younger days. He was SGH. Bedok branch, if I recall correctly. Skinny chap and quite lanky. Was reputed to be involved in illegal activities. Later on, moved around with some 'infamous' people in society.

Nope, me golden in name only. I am a Chinaman lau ah pek.

Deceased is known as "Seow Beh" in the underworld. A member of the SGH gang. Once ran road for a period of time. Also kena stabbed before. Supposedly doing quite well now. Am quite shocked he took this route. He can be considered quite 'yientao'. Last spoke to him 2-3 yrs ago in one of the KTVs.

Is this the case of a male subject death from heights at Bayshore? 14th or 15th level. I received a message at about 5pm the previous day informing me of Seow Beh's death.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only is he spot on. His sources were timely and accurate. More importantly the reporters as usual reading this forum as usual.

It tells you the quality of our Intelligence Agencies.

All sources from SBF really tok kong..:biggrin: With due respect to other forums, nothin can rivals SBF in terms of first hand infos..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should be either "cheo beh" or "seow mah", not "seow beh".

again, you and the prostitute press are wrong. translated to english from hokkien, it's crazy horse. not the other way. sgh members don't refer to each other using english nicks like we do here on sbf. :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should be either "cheo beh" or "seow mah", not "seow beh".

Seow Beh is his nickname. As far as I know, he doesn't drive a Lambo. He drives a BMW. His 'boss' drives a Lambo. SSB officers will be at his wake. They need to after it was reported he was a headman. SOP.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uncle gd got mixed up with 25 yr old aaron wu's death but it's ok this is definitely the siao beh he's talking about.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seow Beh is his nickname. As far as I know, he doesn't drive a Lambo. He drives a BMW. His 'boss' drives a Lambo. SSB officers will be at his wake. They need to after it was reported he was a headman. SOP.

just got the word from the underworld (pun intended) that siau beh is now si beh. sorry. can't resist.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only is he spot on. His sources were timely and accurate. More importantly the reporters as usual reading this forum as usual.

It tells you the quality of our Intelligence Agencies.

Thank you bro.

Do not flatter our intel agencies. They are not as efficient as you think. Believe me, I was there!

Minus technical means, even worse. Yes, they are also reading this and they know it's me. It's alright.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you bro.

Do not flatter our intel agencies. They are not as efficient as you think. Believe me, I was there!

Minus technical means, even worse. Yes, they are also reading this and they know it's me. It's alright.

second that. only sg intel can misread and misreport addis ababa as alibaba and khartoum as cartoon. no joke but it was fecking hilarious. if i get permission to write poems to list all the verbal mistakes made among the so called elite spooks of sg, bros here will be laughing their arses off. they are just as bad as sbf members in reading and comprehension.

Last edited: