• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why we need to be wary of the Pinoys!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

First of all, some might say not all Pinoys are bad.Yes, not all but how many of them can you find to be as good as we want them to be of?I work with them in my ex company before and current company.

My feeling of them is, they can smile at you infront but curse you inside.Not all yes, but alot.Not only me but also others of my team mate think so and also dont really like them.

They are so proud of their English that they will think low of us and think so highly of themselves.Also, just because they are working around the world, they have this mindset the world need them and they are professional.And we the Chinese Malay or whatever not good enough.Dont believe, go and find out and you guys know.Lucky they did not manage to invent anything.Or else they will yaya until they are like king of the world!!!Knn, i never ever know in this world, we have this kind of stupid idiot race to exist... in the name of Pinoys!!!

The comment can be found here!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyEiotA5Bc8&lc=RjUcDY2Rv23_tUBYVhfqDyc5DTlkK8ZD0gQ6UsR0Bts&lch=email_reply&feature=em-comment_reply_received

1.jpg

2.jpg

This is this Pinoy guy profile in his youtube!!!

3.jpg

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
damn xia lang these Pinoys!!!Taiwan is many many more better then them in terms of technology and culture.Acer, Asus to name a few.Knn.. Taiwan roc are chinese so of course speak chinese more better then english.like that more pride.knn, these pinoys think they are like big fark!!! slap them hard!!!

PH-WorldsbestcountryinbusinessEnglish1.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Philippines. Motherland of cheap service industry labour and whores.

The beauty of the Philippines, is shining through~

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally worked with some of them b4, and they are one bunch of idiots.
They will sabo you cos you r not one of them.. but amongst themselves, they sabo each other too.. dog bites dog bones..
Honestly, why do we haf so much of them? Duno y?
COS THEY ARE CHEAP!!! If they are so good, y din they stay in their own country?? Also duno?
Cos their economy IS CRAP!! No REAL jobs for their own ppl.. so all seek employment abroad!
And if companies are allowed to take them in in huge numbers (like wat is happening now).. soon.. S'poreans all will haf to be like them..
go abroad.. cos no jobs for them in Sg!
Wat can we learn from the Pinoys? Tagalog? No one else but pinoys speak that!
Their English? Most customers (even ang mohs and indians) who spoke wif them say they can't understand most of what they are saying!
So.. watcan we S'poreans learn from them? Back-stabbing? Smile in your face, and curse you at your back?
Maybe learn to be willing to Up and Go.. cos it might not be long b4 Sg has no jobs for S'preans.. unless the tide is stemmed

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are actually no diff from Singkies.

How many S'poreans can speak Tagalog fluently?
They ARE DIFFERENT!
Try to talk to most of them in mandarin, hokkien, teochew, canto or hainanese. if they can uderstand you.. come back n post

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just don't bother about this Kid Kinana.

Let him talk by himself since he enjoy talking to the AIR :biggrin: