• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie male jump to his death because cannot handle break up with girlfriend

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Indian undertaker in t. Pic ,..often see him drinking lotss beer, stout, at t. Lavender coffee shop. Are there ant budding writers, keen to interview him ? Plenty of interesting rel-death stories,......

how to recognize him? He isn't someone as famous as prata man.

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to recognize him? He isn't someone as famous as prata man.

He is the only staff brave enuff to still wear same uniform,..whilst drinking beer,..curly white, grey hair,...but I step a bit back after a while, cos can sniff the residual of death surrounding him.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really stupid there are more than 3 billion female on the earth. And at least 2 million female in SG.
Die for one stupid tree. There is big forest out there.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@ ScrewYourBalls (clone)

You are a FUCKING IDIOT. Chinese Ancestor all comes from CHINA. U think Singapore doesnt have Whore ? Even though i am a truly born and breed Singaporean but that doesnt mean i can insult China PRC or any country citizen.

What a moron you are

SHAME ON U Boy !

IF i am your Dad/mum, i will SLAP you till your BALLS FLY OUT of the window.

Wait.
You mean he got balls in the first place?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to Ms Liu, Mr Wu told her angrily: “I dare to jump out of a car, don’t think I don’t dare to jump down! I will count to three!”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiyo ! He should have counted 1, 1.5, 2, 2.25, 2.50.,,,, he may not have required to jump when the gf heard 2.99 !

tititata

Alfrescian
Loyal
That guy jumped at 2.20 am and they collected his body as bright as day. The body must have been exhibited for probably at least 6 hours. Can meh?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For this guy to react so violently it just shows he cannot handle break ups.

i think it was a pride and ego thing.......................he just wanna prove he got guts and punish GF by jumping, trying to get her guilty..................

this kind of people...................even if they have 9 lives also not enough.................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That guy jumped at 2.20 am and they collected his body as bright as day. The body must have been exhibited for probably at least 6 hours. Can meh?

standard police procedure................wait for investigator................wait for statement...............contact guy's family.............wait for hearse..................

the cleaner jialat................''fark lah...........wanna die also make such a mess let me clean up''

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

IF i am your Dad/mum, i will SLAP you till your BALLS FLY OUT of the window. [/SIZE]

Once again you show us your parents died and failed to bring u up like a civilized man. In hokkien, you belong to the group known as Bo Ga Si (no parents to teach or parents died). Usually I will ignore people like you, but I hope you find a family who can teach u to behave like a man instead of an unruly animal. :smile:

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
reminds me of a A STAR nerd who kill himself
when his china girl friend donch want him anymore:smile:

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Wu and Ms Liu.
Hmmmmmmm....................................

Know what you are implying. Wu is probably Goh and Liu is probably Lau or Law. Pappies has been quite successful integrating Sinkees with PRC. Now, Sinkees only have Hanyu Pin Yin surnames.

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Know what you are implying. Wu is probably Goh and Liu is probably Lau or Law. Pappies has been quite successful integrating Sinkees with PRC. Now, Sinkees only have Hanyu Pin Yin surnames.
it was lky ploy all along when he started the hanyupinying names...

salmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
read properly. the news is taken from shinmin daily, hence the pinyin names. don't jump to conclusions so fast.