• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG: NSFs doing 24km Road March are LOSERS! NSmen Are Actually Defending Such xxxx...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted in Photos | Tagged: Angie Ong | 1 Comment »
[h=2]Singapore girl: NSFs doing 24km Road March are LOSERS![/h]Posted by temasektimes on June 10, 2012
The 24 km road march during Basic Military Training (BMT) is a compulsory ‘ritual’ for all recruits before they can pass out. However one Singapore girl does not seem to think much of it.
Miss Ong posted a single word on a Facebook photo depicting a group of NSFs doing the road march:
“LOSER”

Her view was shared by another Singapore girl Jennifer Wong who retorted:
“What is the big deal?”

Her comment sparked an outroar in fuckwarezone forum with many forumers condemning her for it.
According to information posted on her Facebook, Angie Ong is currently studying Business at Nanyang Technological University:

All Singapore-born males have the serve two years of compulsory National Service followed by many more years of reservist to protect the nation to provide a safe and secure environment for foreigners from all over the world to find work and enjoy life in Singapore.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: SPG: NSFs doing 24km Road March are LOSERS! NSmen Are Actually Defending Such xxx

yucks.. disgusting ccb :oIo:

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SPG: NSFs doing 24km Road March are LOSERS! NSmen Are Actually Defending Such xxx

quite chio lah...sell in geyang can fetch 50 bucks...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

quite chio lah...sell in geyang can fetch 50 bucks...
Support local goods leh. This one I can offer CAT150 rates. NTU student confirm over 18 liaoz right?

jw5

Loyal

Seriously, SG women need to serve NS.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i like her eyes. if only her boobs r as large as her eyes.

but given her current pkg, i will take it.

My dick will show her what is 24 hr of "load" march into her cb.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No wonder sinkie gals disrespect sinkie men so much. When this cunt is in trouble guess who's going to have to save her.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like PRC hang flower girl from Hubei.....

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just ask one of her former bf to share the FR of this slut in bed la. You think she looks like a good fuck?

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just ask one of her former bf to share the FR of this slut in bed la. You think she looks like a good fuck?

IMHO, ScrewYourBall (clone) YOU look more better to be a WHORE :smile:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huat-Ah said:
IMHO, ScrewYourBall (clone) YOU look more better to be a WHORE :smile:

I feel sorry for you. Since your parents have not taught u well, u have degenerated into a foul mouthed person who exhibits his lack of upbringing. :smile:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

hehheee kidding only la....talking about baht....mebbe one day i'll look you up too. I got some leave end aug/early sept but likely going to see bro joetys.

Seriously, it's SGD lah. This one looks still can. Not sure about the height and without makeup appearance. If good, I'll round it off to 200. NTU some more wor. So CAT150 should be correct. :smile:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

I feel sorry for you. Since your parents have not taught u well, u have degenerated into a foul mouthed person who exhibits his lack of upbringing. :smile:

I PITY YOU Seriously. Because in the first place and till now you have REBUTTED me and previously using Vulgar words on me and it just shows that you are ANOTHER LOSER ....

IF i am lack of upbringing , then what you have learn in the school, it just shows you are a complete FAILURE.

Where is your Morale and Dignity ?

So thats why i said many times, just change your moniker/username to

ScewYourBalls (clone)

Cheers :biggrin:

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal

[h=2]PHOTOS: NTU undergraduate Angie Ong who called NSFs doing road march ‘losers’[/h]Posted by temasektimes on June 10, 2012
NTU Business undergraduate Angie Ong sparked a massive furore by calling NSFs who did 24km road marches ‘loser’.
Attached below are some photos of her taken from fuckwarezone forum:

looking at the background behind her, it doesnt seem like she is some kind of 'winner'. :biggrin:

she is living is some lousy rundown shithole with very bad housekeeping and extremely old furnitures.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

looking at the background behind her, it doesnt seem like she is some kind of 'winner'. :biggrin:

she is living is some lousy rundown shithole with very bad housekeeping and extremely old furnitures.

probably her dorm at NTU.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal

probably her dorm at NTU.

doesnt look like a dorm. this seems too big. also see the circuit breaker and light switch. look like typical old hdb flat.

maybe any bros here that stayed before in ntu dorm can confirm.