• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Sex for tender’ exchange is pretty ‘common’ in the IT industry

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]‘Sex for tender’ exchange is pretty ‘common’ in the IT industry[/h]Posted by temasektimes on June 9, 2012

Offering sex in exchange for tenders is pretty common in the IT industry because of the intense competition and high commission on the table, said insiders familiar with the scene.

The recent exposure of ex-SCDF Chief Peter Lim Sin Pang obtaining sexual favors from three women working in the IT industry may have shocked many Singaporeans, but the ‘hanky-panky’ businesses have been going on discreetly behind the scene for a number of years.

According to an IT engineer who spoke to a Chinese tabloid, his company lost out on a major IT deal ten years ago because its competitor’s team comprised of young slutty ladies.

“Our rival arranged for its sales reps to go on a holiday trip to Malaysia with the client. I heard the girls slept with the customers in the same hotel room, no surprise they clinched the deal,” he said.

Another sales engineer said the IT sales personnel are under heavy pressure to clinch deals as their pay depends largely on commission which caused them to resort to anything to please potential customers:

“Sales agents can get as much as 10% commission. For a deal worth $1 million dollars, this means a cool $100,000 in the pocket.”

In a materialistic society like Singapore where money counts above everything else, it is not a surprise to see career women offering their bodies in exchange for a quick buck or a climb up the corporate ladder.

* Illustrated photo

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't believe. If the sales slut is so hardup for cash, why not just fark for cash outright?

Bike_Tyson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprising at all.

Those in the banking, insurance industries did the same. Even TV, movie actresses do it.

Sometmes, you'll come across some women whom you simply have a gut-feel they did it, just that you can produce the evidence.

Good that such unlicensed prostitutes are exposed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think female real estate agents are doing it too.

One flat or condo transacted = cash commission.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't believe. If the sales slut is so hardup for cash, why not just fark for cash outright?

You see, women are such speciaL breeds; any outright proposaLs wouLdn't work.They aLL Love that thriLL of getting teased intiaLLy; and being the teaser uLtimateLy ..:biggrin::eek:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Insurance, car sale, property, KTV mamasan/girl get commission from room booking, advertisement, event organizer...........too many industry also encounter same (sex sell).

jw5

Loyal
Sexy chiobu: If i give you some TLC (Tender Loving Care), will u give me the TLC (Tender for Long Contract)?

:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Insurance, car sale, property, KTV mamasan/girl get commission from room booking, advertisement, event organizer...........too many industry also encounter same (sex sell).

Civil service leads the way in such activities. From the superscale officers to those down at Div 3 or 4. Nothing to get excited. Happened decades ago.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very few in the civil service have balls. long cocks will be a rarity. tlc means tiny lan chiau.

Possible to have long cocks without the two balls? Everything is possible in the civil service! Long doesn't necessarily mean hard at the right time though.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Possible to have long cocks without the two balls? Everything is possible in the civil service! Long doesn't necessarily mean hard at the right time though.

ok, have to concede. there's such a thing as the lau chiau (old bird) in the civil service, which means more for length of time than old age.