• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why does Mercedes Benz appear to advertise more than BMW?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find Mercs appears to be advertising more and more but I hardly see a BMW ad. Why? Is Merc going more mass market?

I find that over recent years Mercedes have transform their image from an "ah lau" style of car to appeal more to fans who adore the BMWs. The BMWs seems to have not changed much of their style while the Mercs seems to have been revolutionised with new makes.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find Mercs appears to be advertising more and more but I hardly see a BMW ad. Why? Is Merc going more mass market?

A & B Class are meant for mass market...

BMW also have the mass market 1 & 3 series...

Worldwide car sales going down, that's why they are advertising....

Benz factories ordered to closed for some weeks within this 2 months.. to save cost....and cut inventory costs....without cutting prices of course...:smile:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
A & B Class are meant for mass market...

BMW also have the mass market 1 series...

Worldwide car sales going down, that's why they are advertising....

Factories ordered to closed for some weeks within this 2 months.. to save cost....

I find their new C-class quite appealing... *resist resist*

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find their new C-class quite appealing... *resist resist*

if you like it and can afford it! BUY LOH!!

08%20Mercedes%20C%20Class.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Merc use as TAXI killing Merc it self. Same as Hyundai Sonata consumer are not buying now even Malaysia Taxi start using Sonata as TAXI.