• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horny SCDF Chief screwed 2 female vendors and one got away

jw5

Loyal
err...during the court trial, these women must surely appear to give evidence right? Leeporters will take photos? Hmm...you need to service the hose of the SCDF chief to get contracts.

Don't worry, they will wear a plastic bag over their heads.
It will be interesting to note the type of plastic bag though........................

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imagine director hving to give blow job, confirmed career gone case.

can put in CV as achievement - I serviced the most powerful hose in Singapore.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Court Order on the way to protect the pics of the 3 women folks

hi there

1. ah tang, what's there to protect?
2. a whore is always some whore!
3. the whore got to gain from the deal financially.
4. probably, pleasure too.
5. see, what i always mean by "management by sleeping around"!

M

Mdm Tang

Cats Fights amongst the 3 women ???

Morale of the story ???

Never Fight 3 Fires at One Go .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only out on $10K bail.....is this a hint that sentence will be light? i mean $10K means this one viewed as small case?

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
red amoeba said:
err...during the court trial, these women must surely appear to give evidence right? Leeporters will take photos? Hmm...you need to service the hose of the SCDF chief to get contracts.

If Peter PG, then no trial. Prosecution likely to proceed with 2 and TIC the rest. I am sure he will PG.

jw5

Loyal
Can u imagine those 3 women trying to apply for another job or being introduced to their prospective
parents in law?
Perhaps they ought to consider their futures abroad.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
imagine director hving to give blow job, confirmed career gone case.

can put in CV as achievement - I serviced the most powerful hose in Singapore.

hi there

1. red, what career?
2. in the first place how did the whore get the director position?
3. it slept with some guy with higher authority mah.
4. such whore does not only use tears on guys.
5. it spreads legs too!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
only out on $10K bail.....is this a hint that sentence will be light? i mean $10K means this one viewed as small case?

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. i am corporate thing.
3. 10k bail is sup sup water man!
4. top horny dog does have special privileges.
5. just wondering how many more whores has it bonked besides the 3 named whores?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Peter PG, then no trial. Prosecution likely to proceed with 2 and TIC the rest. I am sure he will PG.

shit man, yah 99% he will PG.

still I feel, these 3 bitches shld also be charged.

attempt to bribe a cop will land you in court, surely this must fall in the same category.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can u imagine those 3 women trying to apply for another job or being introduced to their prospective
parents in law?
Perhaps they ought to consider their futures abroad.
image if they are married with kids.........kids will grow up with some complex for sure.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blow job only? I bet she throw in a package including anal to get the big deal

Not that easy in the car.

I am actually surprise that this guy is so cheapskate that he want to do it in the car park. Certainly a man of his stature should be able to afford a hotel room.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am actually surprise that this guy is so cheapskate that he want to do it in the car park. Certainly a man of his stature should be able to afford a hotel room.

actually hotel room leaves trace - CCTV, need to register with name etc.

car is better though a bit cramped but hey, its increase the excitement.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some people find it thrilling to do it at a carpark..:biggrin: