• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All about cars in Malaysia

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Thks for yr views boss. U rich ma can afford 4 cars! But I prefer 4 wife's than 4 cars! Cos wife's can keep indoors but not cars! :biggrin: I see my wife longer than I see my car! Just kidding.
No takers will keep te Alza as mistress.....Cheers

Hahaha keep 4 cars is ezier than 4 keep wives! For car if u neglect or never drive often no complaint..try doing that wif any one of ur 4 wives..

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha keep 4 cars is ezier than 4 keep wives! For car if u neglect or never drive often no complaint..try doing that wif any one of ur 4 wives..

4 wifes is good! Ask them all go work and the man can stay home and relax! Hahahahhaha!

Come back home pass all money to me, I dun mind the complain or nag! Kidding only ok?!

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still a MCP, i believe a man worth his salt should always take care of his wife.

Recently sprayed a number of cars and took care of all the scratches/dings made by ahem, certain people driving my car(cannot say much wait ear gets twisted if she reads this).

Spent - 1k just on painting for on a large vehicle (bad situation)
Rest of the cars, just another 1k.

Painting/Panel beating, this place is really good as many choices available.

Boss what is MCP? Muilti-storey car park? Hehehehe:biggrin:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
The other meaning, MCP - male chauvinist pig
—n. informal, derogatory MCP a man who exhibits male chauvinism

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today i was at Aeon BI and there is a Toyota roadshow...yummy and tempted...but must focus on hse reno first heheh

AADC6970

Alfrescian
Loyal
does anyone know if I (sporean) can drive a Msia car registered in my Msian wife's name into SG?

is it an offence?

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
does anyone know if I (sporean) can drive a Msia car registered in my Msian wife's name into SG?

is it an offence?

Of cos an offence lah......if not, everyone will be doing it liao..... Singaporeans and PRs are not allowed to drive foreign registered cars into SG. Last time, I read exemptions can be made, but now, I cant find the exemption thingy on the LTA website liao.....

AADC6970

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of cos an offence lah......if not, everyone will be doing it liao..... Singaporeans and PRs are not allowed to drive foreign registered cars into SG. Last time, I read exemptions can be made, but now, I cant find the exemption thingy on the LTA website liao.....

bro, u mean that my wife who is a Msian but PR also cannot drive into Spore in a Msia registered car?? that's not very fair....

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't know what exemption. it has been like this since 10 years ago when I first step foot into singapore.

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here ever ask a malaysian to drive the MY car into sg?
How to buy auto pass? If they ask for road tax and insurance got a sinkie name will they fine also?

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to buy auto pass? If they ask for road tax and insurance got a sinkie name will they fine also?

A few years back we asked LTA. Singaporeans and PRs cannot drive any foreign registered car in singapore. We forgot to ask what was the fine. It is obvious, with such high COE, if got exception many will do it.

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal

autopass can be purchased at CIQ. after scan passport booth, before check car bonnet area. need to stop and go to the office and buy the autopass. An officer will come to your car to check on the road tax disc, and the validity of autopass will follow road tax expiry date. eg. road tax expire on 1st feb 2013, then the autopass will expire on the same day.

no problem whether the car is registered under sinkie or PR name. LTA officer will just registered the autopass under the malaysian driver name.

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few years back we asked LTA. Singaporeans and PRs cannot drive any foreign registered car in singapore. We forgot to ask what was the fine. It is obvious, with such high COE, if got exception many will do it.

Heard from a driver who is doing full time transportation from MY to SG and vice versa. Last time he used to have SG PR, he forgot that he can't drive his MY car when entering SG. Kana fine s$1600!!!!

Really ridiculous !!! So he gave up his PR and now he can drive his MY car freely!

Stinkipore so strict and no mercy or whatsoever! Makes everyone's life difficult only!!

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
So bro u did that already? My friend also told me this, but I asked him whether he try before but he got no answer for me. Me remember the blue sign written SGans or PR cannot own or drive a foreign vehicle. If they put cannot drive fair enough but the sign also state cannot own a foreign car!!!

Got to confirm plus chop before taking the risk......

i am a PR, my wife is not. so when we drive in(wife driving me sit beside) the LTA officer ask to register the autopass under wife name even the car is registered under me. no issue.

jailbird005

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Car Respray in JB

Hi Friends,
almost one month back, i drove my brother's Malaysian registered Toyota Innova to Kluang and caught by Speed cam. The summon with photograph of the car was sent by post. The Speed was just 11km above the 110km/J limit (121km/J) and was fined RM150. As it was more than 30 days, the fine was escalating to RM300. Please advise on where to pay and possible of appealing?
From my understandings, my friend SG cars were summoned 5 times, each exceeding more than 150km/j and yet he didn't even bother to pay, and that was years back. I think I better drive using SG car to prevent summon.
if sg cars kenna summon speeding for more than 5 times x rm300 =RM 1500= S$600.... do nt panic... just down to sim ming LTA to change a new plate number at S$300 +30 for number plate n no worries liao!

like that still save abt $270 liao! hahaha

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Car Respray in JB

Hi JB car owners,

Could advise how to renew road tax and insurance? I did ask some shops that provide these all-in-one services and was told just need pass them the cash and they 'll do everything within 3 days. As this is my first time renew, need some opinions. Thanks