• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Png Eng Huat's response to lies by myPaper and ZaoBao. Will they apologise?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP.sg, 4 Jun 2012

Media Allegation of Png Eng Huat Closing down 8 Companies in 12 Years

12 Years close down 8 companies
The scoreboard of Png Eng Huat as a businessman – 12 years close down 8 company

Sub-Headlines
Is Png Eng Huat very secretive?
Png Eng Huat: Will do it when opportunity comes

The above are the headlines and sub-headlines in some mainstream media such as My Paper and ZaoBao in the run-up to Polling Day for the Hougang By-Election.

These headlines not only gave readers an impression that I am an incapable businessman but also an opportunistic person who would not hesitate to set up and wind down companies to maximize profits.

I regret that these papers deem it necessary not only to dig up my business records in the run-up to Polling Day, but also did not even get their facts right.

I worked with NTUC Income from 1998 to 2001. By virtue of my work with NTUC Income, I was appointed by them as a Director in four of their companies and 1 co-op.

When I left NTUC Income, these 4 companies were still operational. The 4 entities are part of the 8 companies the newspapers alleged I had closed. I do not own these companies and had no role in their operations long after I left NTUC Income in 2001.

Of the remaining 4 companies I was alleged to have shut down, I am in control of only 3. The 3 companies were shut down in an orderly manner and they have no outstanding debt. No one suffered any financial loss as a result of the voluntary winding up action. One of the companies was dormant.

The 8 companies in the list are:

1. i-MAP Pte Ltd (NTUC Income)
2. E-Lifestyle (S) Ltd (NTUC Income)
3. Juzclickcar.com Pte Ltd (JV between NTUC Income and ST Automotive)
4. ID Connect.com Pte Ltd (JV between NTUC Income and Cartel Design)
5. Trancosi Singapore Pte Ltd (Not my company)
6. Flora De Paradis (Closed – Sole-Proprietorship)
7. Crenner International Pte Ltd (Closed – Dormant company)
8. i Productions Pte Ltd (Closed – Software/Multimedia (CD-i) company)

The Pen is mightier than the sword and the media has a duty to wield the pen responsibly and not present untruths or half-truths.

Png Eng Huat
MP-elect for Houang SMC

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now PEH power come out and explain it in detail must sue the paper for defamation $10m because of the they do it during election time. And Donate half of it to HG to help the resident there.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The SPH presstitutes knows which side of their bread is buttered... they won't apologize to 'rebels'.

Besides, apologizing is showing weakness. LKy disapproves showing weakness to enemies.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now PEH power come out and explain it in detail must sue the paper for defamation $10m because of the they do it during election time. And Donate half of it to HG to help the resident there.

So obviously boss LOW knew of PEH's history when he attacked the media in his press conference. And he is keeping the issue alive.

B

Baluku

Pot calling the kettle black.

So many PAP backed companies keep closing down, laying off people and changing names for dunno how many donkey years MSM chose to ignore.

This is the true reality many chose to ignore.

PAP backed companies are inefficient entities.

One good example is Tenmensick co run by leelated to chow ah gua.

Last edited by a moderator: