• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister Vivian explains the existence of Jah Rastafar,

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a typical PAP type of spin doctoring.PAP minister Vivian explains the existence of the PAP dog Jah Rastafar.

First the PAP creates the problem itself.Like everything else.Whether housing,transportation or foreigners flooding Singapore.

Hence,the creation of PAP dog Jah Rastafar.Than it explains how to get rid of the problem.

By accepting their FT policy.Because ,PAP argues that if you are not nice to foreigners than you have to content with racism !!

Can anyone tell me the logic of it?

Minister Vivian then made a controversial statement telling the young audience, “The person who contemptuously speaks about
immigrants could also be capable of turning against the minorities here at home.”

Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1] Call to 'stand up against anti-foreigner tirades'
[/h][h=2]Balakrishnan urges Sinda youth leaders to 'keep Singapore open'[/h]
Dr Vivian Balakrishnan addressing 170 Indian student leaders at the Sinda Youth Leaders Seminar on Friday. With him on stage was Mr Melvinder Singh, a member and recruitment head for Sinda Youth Club.

By Cherie Thio

Anti-foreigner sentiments expressed on the Internet are disappointing and youth leaders need to stand up against such tirades.
This was the view expressed by Dr Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister for the Environment and Water Resources, at a dialogue during the Sinda Youth Leaders Seminar on Friday.

'We need to keep Singapore open and I am very disappointed with the tone of anti-foreigner feelings that I was reading on Facebook,' he said.

'We should never forget how we got here and succeeded because we are an open society and took in talented people, and so we flourished. We need some of you to stand up for us and say this,' he urge

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
This effeminate piece of shite Vivian bala is insinuating that only the local majority ethnic group is capable of racial discrimination and Xenophobia. what the fuck is his agenda in releasing such controversial statement, such as the one above in red font!? Isn't it a very racist thing to do when he thinks that only the local majority ethnic group is capable of xenophobia and turn against the minorities here at home!? :rolleyes:
Fuck u Vivian, u racist prick! :oIo:

And please get him to wake the fuck up, racial discrimination is everywhere. Racial discrimination from local Malays and Indians against the local Chinese, or Malay against Indian and vice-versa happens all the time in this country.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a Alex Au suggested or made those comments, his arse would be in a sling.

This effeminate piece of shite Vivian bala is insinuating that only the local majority ethnic group is capable of racial discrimination and Xenophobia. what the fuck is his agenda in releasing such controversial statement, such as the one above in red font!? Isn't it a very racist thing to do when he thinks that only the local majority ethnic group is capable of xenophobia and turn against the minorities here at home!? :rolleyes:

And please get him to wake the fuck up, racial discrimination is everywhere. Racial discrimination from local Malays and Indians against the local Chinese, or Malay against Indian and vice-versa happens all the time in this country.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is a prick alright but certainly not a racist prick.

How can he ever be?

A half Chinese married to Chinese;whose children hardly identifies with his Indian half.

And yet depended on 75% Chinese voters in his constituency for his livelihood.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's trying to frighten the local Indians into joining his side by insinuating that people are blindly anti-Indian when they are actually anti-FT Indians! Locals can tell who are the real parasites and who the genuine local bros. who've been here all along. Local Indians should now know that VB is a fucking traitor to his own countrymen and shld not count on him to defend their interests! Local minorities and maj Chinese are now one united front against the PAP's FT policies, so the PAP has to rally the FT Indians to their side on the one hand, and intimidate and threaten the local Indians to break ranks with us with his twisted logic.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I concur with you on this. In this fucking country only the chinese are the discriminators and there's no concrete evidence of it even small pointless incidents are considered "racist" like indian mistaken as a bangala. While chinese ppl are being disciminated by kelings or malays and other groups doing it is all totally ignored or even cheered on.

What makes it worse is there are chinese dogs so called "anti-racists" that actually don't mind kissing these keling asses or doing nothing about it or love to be discriminated.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a typical PAP type of spin doctoring.PAP minister Vivian explains the existence of the PAP dog Jah Rastafar.

First the PAP creates the problem itself.Like everything else.Whether housing,transportation or foreigners flooding Singapore.

Hence,the creation of PAP dog Jah Rastafar.Than it explains how to get rid of the problem.

By accepting their FT policy.Because ,PAP argues that if you are not nice to foreigners than you have to content with racism !!

Can anyone tell me the logic of it?

This guy is making a very contentious and contemptuous statement and he should be asked to explain as to the origin of his comments. He is asking the local Indians to distrust the local Chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a prick alright but certainly not a racist prick.

How can he ever be?

A half Chinese married to Chinese;whose children hardly identifies with his Indian half.

And yet depended on 75% Chinese voters in his constituency for his livelihood.

Hello you piece of shit racist keling.

Vivian is a racist all right by doing that and marrying a chinese doesn't mean anything and i bet for sure his children are totally immersed into his keling culture. I don't even see how depending on chinese voters or being married to a chinese doesn't mean one is a racist. His words and actions are racist. White slave owners fucked black women and depended on black slaves for running their plantations does that make them non racist?

BTW just admit your bias instead of false accusations. Like now i'm a pap person. :rolleyes: Anyone can see where this is going. It's plain obvious why you had to call me a pap person you are employing the dirty tatic of throwing all your shit and hoping some of it sticks. You filthy keling. Look at your nasty nick name and your avatar. You are what royalblood has been talking about yet you can actually try to twist your way out of it. Complains of racism obviously only from the chinese but uses a nickname with a racial slur in it with an avatar making a racist action meant to insult chinese ppl and finds nothing wrong with it! Then proceeds to complain of racism only from chinese ppl. The biggest POS i have ever seen.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our beloved gahment said that... The current HDB quota system has three categories: 'Malay', 'Chinese' and ' Indian and it's there to prevent the formation of racial enclaves.

But do Gahment also make sure that foreigners do not enclaves!? There are ah neh village, Pinoy village and French estates forming yet there are no restriction on them...

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this forum anyone associated with PAP is a dog.Period.

If someone says so respectfully,'no, I am not a PAP person'.

Than it's double confirmed that Jah Rastafar is indeed a PAP dog.

PAP does not deserve any respect.Here or elsewhere.Period.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HAHAHAHAHA look at this keling twisting and turning here. Pray tell in what manner am i a pap person? The racist with a racist nick making false accusations.

OK i am a pap person so this means i'm NOT a pap?

Whether pap deserves any respect or not isn't for you to say racist. you are lower down than even them.

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
I concur with you on this. In this fucking country only the chinese are the discriminators and there's no concrete evidence of it even small pointless incidents are considered "racist" like indian mistaken as a bangala. While chinese ppl are being disciminated by kelings or malays and other groups doing it is all totally ignored or even cheered on.

What makes it worse is there are chinese dogs so called "anti-racists" that actually don't mind kissing these keling asses or doing nothing about it or love to be discriminated.

hi jah...would u like to stop using the word 'keling' ?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sedition act, anyone? :wink:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did Bola's mom and wife, both from the majority, turn against him? :rolleyes: