• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hero Ah Tiong Bus Driver

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mAykhRU0RPk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mAykhRU0RPk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I seriously want to know where in the world of F that piece of metal came from

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
one of my friends was hit by a flying piece of metal when he was driving. he was knocked unconscious and his brain was damaged. he is now a vegetable...doctors had to operate on him to remove a blood clot in his brain...

talking about fate and destiny. do you believe it or not? when it's time ,it's time. when karma bears fruits at the right time, nothing can stop it....just receive it and bear with it. nothing can be done to avoid this....unless, you consciously cultivate and develop your karmic energy and repay all your karmic debt....tioh boh?

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
SBS, SMRT, HURRY UP

Go Jiangsu and hire all these hero FT

We need more PRC talent to improve our stock

We need more PRC talent to improve our economy

We need more PRC talent to improve our culture

We need more PRC talent to improve our well being

We need more PRC talent to improve our quality of life

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singapore need this kind of ah tiong . i salute this PRC driver . rip .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one of my friends was hit by a flying piece of metal when he was driving. he was knocked unconscious and his brain was damaged. he is now a vegetable...doctors had to operate on him to remove a blood clot in his brain...

talking about fate and destiny. do you believe it or not? when it's time ,it's time. when karma bears fruits at the right time, nothing can stop it....just receive it and bear with it. nothing can be done to avoid this....unless, you consciously cultivate and develop your karmic energy and repay all your karmic debt....tioh boh?

Drifter you want to take this one?

What do u say about cultivating one's karmic energy? Thus the more good you do the more good you get in return and that's not talking about human relationships in which you can see the obvious one good turn getting a good turn but unrelated events of how one reaps good benefits simply because he did good deeds or vice versa. It's the same as how some good person goes into some magical cloud place in the sky while a sinner goes to a dark hot place.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter you want to take this one?

What do u say about cultivating one's karmic energy? Thus the more good you do the more good you get in return and that's not talking about human relationships in which you can see the obvious one good turn getting a good turn but unrelated events of how one reaps good benefits simply because he did good deeds or vice versa. It's the same as how some good person goes into some magical cloud place in the sky while a sinner goes to a dark hot place.

i dont want to do it here ...if its in religious folder i confirm come in :wink: because i know myself if i start i cannot stop ...then the whole thread will become religious thread . which i dont want it to go . thanks for the offer :wink:

B

Baluku

Ah Tiong simi? your father?

Last edited by a moderator:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
SBS, SMRT, HURRY UP

Go Jiangsu and hire all these hero FT

We need more PRC talent to improve our stock

We need more PRC talent to improve our economy

We need more PRC talent to improve our culture

We need more PRC talent to improve our well being

We need more PRC talent to improve our quality of life

Wan Bao's first page (below) already has the headline to praise brave PRC bus driver (this evening). So, more imports to come from PRC !

前进!前进!钱进!钱进!钱进!

China-at-60.jpg