• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore women are 4th most beautiful in the World!!!!

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believe it or not, Singaporean women are the fourth most beautiful women in the world.

Well, according to MSN Travel website at least.

The reason for the ranking, MSN Travel said in an article, is because the ladies here can speak Singlish.

In a tongue-in-cheek style, the article said: “You can’t beat a language that starts with sin”.

In the MSN Travel ranking, women from Melbourne, Australia, are the hottest. This is followed by those from Rio de Janeiro in Brazil and Amsterdam, Holland.

It lauded Singapore’s weather as “fantastic” and described the women here as “sleek, sweet, sophisticated”, donning stylish summer dresses” paired with “long cascading hair like waves on Siloso Beach”.

Despite the gush of praises, some Singaporeans interviewed in a street survey have a different opinion.

A 30-year-old manager known only as Mr Lin said that only foreigners might find Singlish cute.

Twenty-year-old student Mr Bai also did not agree with the ranking.

He felt that, in terms of looks, Singaporean women are not as attractive compared to the Japanese or the Korean.

But at least one person agreed with the ranking, and it came from – no surprise – a woman.

Ms Hong, a 24-year-old auditor, felt that Singapore women know how to dress up and “there are beautiful ones everywhere”.

http://news.insing.com/tabloid/singapore-women-ranked-fourth-sure-or-not/id-c14d3f00

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. ms hong, if your same specimen is so damn hot & sexy.
3. sheep gal have never win any major international beauty pageant or what!
4. it cannot even buy any placing.
5. my back is anytime more beautiful than the sheep thing!

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean the 4th most beautiful in world? it has to be an mistake, I doubt this is reliable. If Singaporeans women are really the 4th most beautiful than why are the Asian guys (including Singaporean men) are always so into either Japanese girls or even Korean girls? I would say there prettier than most Southeast Asian girls but definitely not Korean, Japan, and European girls. You mean to tell me that Singaporean girls are prettier than swedish girls? that's an very sick sick joke.

Average teenage Swedish girls

6f8vn4.jpg

Average teenage Singaporean girls ( <--- come on, you can't deny these faces are common in Singapore)

spore_girls_finalists.jpg

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With respect, I find the no. 4 rank, unbelievable, because I believe that the women in several countries are much better looking than the average Singaporean women. For example, Australia, Brazil, Czech Republic and Slovakia, Denmark, Japan, South Korea, Netherlands, Venezuela. My personal opinion is that by and large, generally, many Singaporean women has small eyes (worse, if they have single eye lids), because, in my respectful view, individuals with bigger eyes look more beautiful.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With respect, I find the no. 4 rank, unbelievable, because I believe that the women in several countries are much better looking than the average Singaporean women. For example, Australia, Brazil, Czech Republic and Slovakia, Denmark, Japan, South Korea, Netherlands, Venezuela. My personal opinion is that by and large, generally, many Singaporean women has small eyes (worse, if they have single eye lids), because, in my respectful view, individuals with bigger eyes look more beautiful.

hi there

1. bro, many are flat-chested too.
2. even if there are some breast thing, only a-cup size!
3. plus a flat nose.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, you must know that there are a hidden meaning to this survey. It just means that Singaporean women are the fourth most easiest to fuck and get. The angmo don't really care for beautiful women except their own. In english, beautiful has many meaning, such as sexy (get to get), easy to bed, moaning etc and that consists of beautiful.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha...please tell them to take our women away.

If you look at the ranking, I think they mean beautiful = easy to bed.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they like english because when the local women say "come fuck me", they understand.

Guys, you must know that there are a hidden meaning to this survey. It just means that Singaporean women are the fourth most easiest to fuck and get. The angmo don't really care for beautiful women except their own. In english, beautiful has many meaning, such as sexy (get to get), easy to bed, moaning etc and that consists of beautiful.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporean the 4th most beautiful in world? it has to be an mistake, I doubt this is reliable. If Singaporeans women are really the 4th most beautiful than why are the Asian guys (including Singaporean men) are always so into either Japanese girls or even Korean girls? I would say there prettier than most Southeast Asian girls but definitely not Korean, Japan, and European girls. You mean to tell me that Singaporean girls are prettier than swedish girls? that's an very sick sick joke.

Average teenage Swedish girls

6f8vn4.jpg

Swedish girls are hot.!!!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, many are flat-chested too.
2. even if there are some breast thing, only a-cup size!
3. plus a flat nose.

Although I was born in Singapore, and my parents are of Chinese descent, my eyes are not small (what the Caucasians referred to as slitty eyes), but my nose is bigger than Caucasian noses (small, petite, and pointy).

I have to agree with you that compared to the Caucasians (and even compared with the Japanese and Koreans), Singaporean women are not well endowed, may be amongst other reasons, due to genes, diet and nutrition.

Last edited:

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even small eyes can be attractive but the point is that most Asian women with small eyes are bloody ugly. But yes asian people do look more attractive, appealing, cute when they have big eyes, even when they are Asians with big eyes but happened to look ugly there still more physically appealing than those with small eyes. This is also the reason why so many Asian women put double eyelid eyeliner because they know large eyes are more attractive. Small eyes are too common among Asian like at least 70% Asian people have small or very small eyes and only 30% have medium eye size or large eyes. I've seen some Asian women with bigger breast than white women, and I've seen some who are prettier than white women but in average that's definitely not the case.

osh8om.jpg

x1ylqt.jpg

Last edited: