• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My analysist on Fishypie, the SPH dog who's out to sabotage this forum

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, ignore this fucktard attention whore name kopiuncle...
The more you engage him the more he will take the chance to sprout his rubbish...see how he trying to blanket bomb this thread now by posting rubbish nonstop...
This cb kia is machiam a virus....let him talk to himself till he's bored.

cheers

funny-ass-photos-12.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Talk LJ rubbish, did I asked you anything DOG?

why are you vulgar? people ask you to confirm and doubl confirm, you came out with LJ rubbish and DOG.
but it is a brilliant post!!! a wonderfully brilliant post...I say to you...FUCKEE YOU!!!...you like my style? you want so more..
here's one more...FUKCEE YOU!!!...you call people DOG once more , you become salted kiamfish!!! be good!!! ilovesingapore verymuchand i love fish!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, ignore this fucktard attention whore name kopiuncle...
The more you engage him the more he will take the chance to sprout his rubbish...see how he trying to blanket bomb this thread now by posting rubbish nonstop...
This cb kia is machiam a virus....let him talk to himself till he's bored.

your vulval mouth is still very filthy. calling people whore and cb kia is not correct. you should be banned. wonderful narong the thai gangster. brilliant narong the thigh hero. wonderful post...brilliant post...but i say to you ...FUCKEE YOU!!! for your bloody motherfuckeeing foul mouth..big time forum bully...good riddance. Brilliant and wonderful post.....well done!!!! FUCKEE YOU!!!

MeMyselfoIo

Alfrescian
Loyal
why are you vulgar? people ask you to confirm and doubl confirm, you came out with LJ rubbish and DOG.
but it is a brilliant post!!! a wonderfully brilliant post...I say to you...FUCKEE YOU!!!...you like my style? you want so more..
here's one more...FUKCEE YOU!!!...you call people DOG once more , you become salted kiamfish!!! be good!!! ilovesingapore verymuchand i love fish!!!
Woof woof.. Ba wah wah...

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes we post a lot of silly topics, some are for pure fun and ridiculous, there's no agenda.

But if you look at Fishypie threads, they are very consistent, he will start a question, tell you how he feel and ask you what you feel. you can keep on talking and talking until the cow comes home and basically nothing comes out of it. THIS IS HOW STOMP FORUM DIED, I'm an old bird there so I know what he's trying to do.

I say it again, I've proved he's here with a purpose, read my 1st post!!!! For fuck I keep attacking him if he's really wants to contribute to the forum?

I was the one to tell him to start food threads instead. For a while his food threads are quite good, but cheebye he starting this kind of shitty threads again.....

AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL
The moment I disclosed him as a Stomper in Stomp Forum, he quickly got his nick banned and erased from the ban list at Stomp forum. What the fuck he's trying to do here?

AK how cum your power so high ah? Can i call you "da ke".
Dont think a person like that can kill a forum lah... with people like us around there is no way they can change the direction.
I say kopiuncle=ilovesingapore is the one that needs to be screwed and he is clearly disturbed by it

Last edited:

copiuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
AK how cum your power so high ah? Can i call you "da ke".
Dont think a person like that can kill a forum lah... with people like us around there is no way they can change the direction.
I say kopiuncle=ilovesingapore is the one that needs to be screwed and he is clearly disturbed by it
MARK MY UNCLE's Wise Words! Forum end is coming!!!