• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This National Day, PAP want Sinkies to 'rediscover' love for country with $5 donation

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rediscover & express love for nation during National Day celebrations

By Vimita Mohandas |

Posted: 30 May 2012 1153 hrs

display_image.php

Screen grab of NDP 2012 website.

SINGAPORE: Singaporeans can rediscover and express their love for the country as part of this year's National Day celebrations.

They can do so through road shows, exhibitions and photo competitions.

They can also take part in activities such as the "LovingSG: One Heart, One Voice" virtual choir project, the LovingSG trails and the "Building A LovingSG" charity initiative.

The LovingSG trails will have different themes such as heritage and food.

A new trail will be launched every fortnight.

Singaporeans can also contribute to charity through the "Building A Loving SG project".

The project will see close to 200,000 LEGO bricks and mini-figures used to create a 12-by-9-metre scale model of the parade celebrations at the Floating Platform.

From 30 May, Singaporeans can participate in the project by making a S$5 donation and receive a pair of customisable LEGO mini-figures.

One of the mini-figures will be placed on the model while they get keep the other piece.

They can make their donations online at
this website or head down to the road shows held from 16 to 24 June at Funan DigitaLife Mall, Tampines Mall, Bugis Juntion, Atrium and JCube from 9am to 9pm.

Architect of the project, Eugene Tan, said this is to signify the nation's inclusiveness.

"Lego itself, every single piece is one small piece like every other person in this room. But the effort of every person makes a lot of difference. So Lego has the same concept so every small piece no matter how small it adds up to a full picture."

- CNA/ck

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: This National Day, PAP want Sinkies to 'rediscover' love for country with $5 dona

Remember Sinkies: the more you donate, the more love you will rediscover....

They can make their donations online at this website or head down to the road shows held from 16 to 24 June at Funan DigitaLife Mall, Tampines Mall, Bugis Juntion, Atrium and JCube from 9am to 9pm.

Architect of the project, Eugene Tan, said this is to signify the nation's inclusiveness.

Is this the SMU Urine Tan who slammed WP?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This National Day, PAP want Sinkies to 'rediscover' love for country with $5 dona

Sgd5:confused: I'd rather recite the sgp pledge to rediscover that love, free one somemore.

But whenever the name Hougang comes to mind, I am reminded someone said the pledge is just an "aspiration" :*:

Donate sgd5 to rediscover love for country:confused: Why don't they go fuck themselves:oIo:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will rather make a youtube video of me handing a $5 note to a beggar than donate to this charade.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. i will do this without even blinking my eyes.
2. giving out the 5 bucks to the handicapped guy selling tissue papers in bedok reservoir.
3. rather than feeding daft sheep & running dogs.
4. such specimens are still hungry after all those millions!
5. no eye see.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We have already donated every month, haven't we? to CPF?, at this rate the minimum sum is going, we will never, ever see our money. so, we have already donated out of love, why do we need to rediscover that again?:wink:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. just ignore such load of crap!
2. equate every damn thing to monies.
3. money can buy love of a nation!
4. money can buy truth!
5. money can buy conscience!
6. money can buy soul!

JigSAW

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

5 dollar can buy me 2 meal in Thailand, hello Thailand.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sgd5:confused: I'd rather recite the sgp pledge to rediscover that love, free one somemore.

But whenever the name Hougang comes to mind, I am reminded someone said the pledge is just an "aspiration" :*:

Donate sgd5 to rediscover love for country:confused: Why don't they go fuck themselves:oIo:

Yes, it was double confirmed by someone that the pledge is just a "ass-piration" but sinkies still emotionally attached to the pledge.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

$5 for a pair of collectible LEGO action figures? That's cheap!

I'm expecting a queue.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For $5, I can buy 2 bowls of fishball noodle at Toa Payoh Lor 8 hawker ctr.. I would rather fill up my tummy than further enriching these Pappy Scums..

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

$5 dollar i can ride my kap kia go JB pump petrol full tank :biggrin:

... still got change somemore

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pinkdot first, NDP later

http://pinkdot.sg/

If Tourist Board smart enough, they should adv the Pinkdot Day worldwide. All the hotel and hostel will be fully booked.

Last edited:

JigSAW

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

$5 dollar i can ride my kap kia go JB pump petrol full tank :biggrin:

... still got change somemore

5 dollar for full tank? U adjusted the oil needle is it?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can't get much with $5 these days. Probably a handjob from Saw Phaik Hwa, that's all.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can't get much with $5 these days. Probably a handjob from Saw Phaik Hwa, that's all.

From that karate butch? You crazy? She'll break it off!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. even if it does it for foc.
3. no hot-bloodied guy would ever allow such specimen the prick.
4. probably, some ah neh in little india may consider the foc gesture!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I love Singapore very very much!

Here, I shall donate 8 billion dollars. Keep the change!

Majulah Singapura!

HellBankNoteChinafront.png