• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DPM Teo does not like LTK's combative tone

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is he to tell others to not speak in whatever tone they want? In an elections, parties are engaged in 'combat', so what is wrong with a combative tone? First he challenged LTK to sue him, now he is teaching LTK how to speak. Its like an elder telling a kid to watch his tone of speaking. Am I missing something here?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Am I missing something here?

doing a quick analysis:
in this BE, folks chose WP over PAP. the PAP knows that there's no longer the allure of having heavy weight Ministers in any constituencies. if the PM himself can get a 60% in AMK during GE06, then Aljunied GRC can deny GY in GE11, what is TCH in the next GE?
look at the response of the folks at the rallies when this TCH's name is called, then imagine WP sending a team to Pasir Ris-Punggol :smile::smile::smile:

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at the response of the folks at the rallies when this TCH's name is called, then imagine WP sending a team to Pasir Ris-Punggol :smile::smile::smile:

WP sending a team to Pasir Ris-Punggol would be a dream come true for many residents there. For the past few GEs, the opposition teams contesting there were really no standard.

anttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCH is just a born with a golden spoon in the mouth spoilt brat.Ask him go and fark spider.

he's a scholar, naval officer, MP, DPM. During this BE, he has shown that even with breeding and money, he still lacks class.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have spent time in an organisation where senior people go around shouting "Do what I say but do not do what I do !"-you will not be surprised.
I also do not like many things-example why my kids is not a white horse or a Research Scientist during NS.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCH is just doing what LHL did during the MSK escape fiasco..when LTK suggested that short arse Wong Cunt Seng should resign..LHL retorted back in parliament..LHL wanted to show that LTK is a paper tiger..but this is what spurred LTK to come aboard and contest Aljunied..the rest as they say is history..in other words, do not mess with a wounded tiger...if I am TCH having studied military strategy I will STFU and pray2 that WP don't send a suicide squad to Pasir Ris Punggol next GE..to stir things there..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP sending a team to Pasir Ris-Punggol would be a dream come true for many residents there. For the past few GEs, the opposition teams contesting there were really no standard.

I hope WP sends a good team there.. Past Oppos contesting there really no standard.. SDA contested there last May.. These kucing kurap small Oppo parties should just stay away from a big GRCs like Pasir Ris Punggol and let the big boys like WP contest there.. Pappy Scums enjoy a good support in Pasir Ris.. New Pinoy, Ah neh citizens aplenty there.. WP should concentrate on the Eastern part of the island from East Coast GRc right up to Pasir Ris Punggol..

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope WP sends a good team there.. Past Oppos contesting there really no standard.. SDA contested there last May.. These kucing kurap small Oppo parties should just stay away from a big GRCs like Pasir Ris Punggol and let the big boys like WP contest there.. Pappy Scums enjoy a good support in Pasir Ris.. New Pinoy, Ah neh citizens aplenty there.. WP should concentrate on the Eastern part of the island from East Coast GRc right up to Pasir Ris Punggol..

oh u mean the ant that got squashed by elephants..seriously that guy Desmond Lim, GMS, KJ should just retire from politics..am sorry..no offence but these fellas got no standard like WP..1 good example is that GMS - shit stirring attention seeking political whore who took it upon himself to be an ombudsman and political anal list extrodinare of sorts to keep WP in check..what a dumbass..did not know 154th and PAP shit stirrers were using him to fan the flames on YSL episode..but miscalculated and underestimate WP LTK and team...
as for ur observation on newly minted FTrash citizens located in Pasir ris, u are rite, u see these trash like to stay near areas like these, but u watch and see, do not be suprised in bid to secure more votes, PAP porlumpars may u-turn on FTrash strategy soon.............

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh u mean the ant that got squashed by elephants..seriously that guy Desmond Lim, GMS, KJ should just retire from politics..am sorry..no offence but these fellas got no standard like WP..1 good example is that GMS - shit stirring attention seeking political whore who took it upon himself to be an ombudsman and political anal list extrodinare of sorts to keep WP in check..what a dumbass..did not know 154th and PAP shit stirrers were using him to fan the flames on YSL episode..but miscalculated and underestimate WP LTK and team...
as for ur observation on newly minted FTrash citizens located in Pasir ris, u are rite, u see these trash like to stay near areas like these, but u watch and see, do not be suprised in bid to secure more votes, PAP porlumpars may u-turn on FTrash strategy soon.............

I only view 2 Oppo parties in the big boys category.. WP and SDP and maybe NSP..

With due respect to the other smaller parties, they just can't make it.. RP is in a mess.. So many members quitting the party.. SPP is like a husband and wife party with Mr Chiam and his wife controlling the party and till now there's still no successor to take over from him for the Party leadership.. Then there's joker parties like PKMS, and SJP which is part of the SDA.. These small parties are just a hindrance to the Oppo cause..

jw5

Loyal
The best way to deal with the pappies is to be combative one moment, and conciliatory the next.
This is the way to deal with illogical unreasonable kwailan kia.
I also learned this during nsf time.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best way to deal with the pappies is to be combative one moment, and conciliatory the next.
This is the way to deal with illogical unreasonable kwailan kia.
I also learned this during nsf time.

I agree with u but that is when one is dealing at personal level..IMO LTK had aimed his comments not ONLY to PAP but also 154th...hence if LTK is the shrewd strategist and politician that he is, he will not bother to reply or make conciliatory gestures cos he will be deemed by hardcore WP supporter as paper tiger..LTK and team unlike the current PAP line up have learned hard lessons that silence is golden..even if goaded by 154th for reply, he will appoint SL, a lawyer by profession, to reply and trust me her replies will be so sharp that the PAP assholes and even 154th, will be forced to bury issue with their famous over utilized cliche "Let's Move On"....

jw5

Loyal
I agree with u but that is when one is dealing at personal level..IMO LTK had aimed his comments not ONLY to PAP but also 154th...hence if LTK is the shrewd strategist and politician that he is, he will not bother to reply or make conciliatory gestures cos he will be deemed by hardcore WP supporter as paper tiger..LTK and team unlike the current PAP line up have learned hard lessons that silence is golden..even if goaded by 154th for reply, he will appoint SL, a lawyer by profession, to reply and trust me her replies will be so sharp that the PAP assholes and even 154th, will be forced to bury issue with their famous over utilized cliche "Let's Move On"....

bro, I agree, but his conciliatory remarks were aimed primarily back at TCH and the pap.
his and sylvia's focus are to win more seats, taking on the pap verbally sad to say is pointless even in this day and age.
the key is to stand up for themselves but also not to take the bait like what others before them have done.
one interesting thing was that TCH use the word "combative" which is how we have described CSJ and JBJ in this forum, compared
to sylvia and low. are they reading this forum closely, hahahahaha........................ :biggrin:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, I agree, but his conciliatory remarks were aimed primarily back at TCH and the pap.
his and sylvia's focus are to win more seats, taking on the pap verbally sad to say is pointless even in this day and age.
the key is to stand up for themselves but also not to take the bait like what others before them have done.
one interesting thing was that TCH use the word "combative" which is how we have described CSJ and JBJ in this forum, compared
to sylvia and low. are they reading this forum closely, hahahahaha........................ :biggrin:

they need not read this forum..but the WP of today is not supid enuf to be goaded into petty issues.. standing up for yourself against interests of party is not what these people do..btw, there is also no need for LTK to do so as he was not speaking in capacity of himself but in capacity of SG of WP when he made those comments..as i said earlier,IMHO this is facade and sideshow by PAP to make LTK into a paper tiger and then they will mobilize PAP IB to say LTK is full of thunder but no lightning..the daft lesser mortals will fall be distracted by this sideshow but little do the people know that the PAP themselves do not want to blow this matter out of proportion cos the PAP are super worried that if in the event WP does bite the so called "bait" it will expose the PAP's underhanded tactics in this BE even further..IMHO, this is just another wayang to distract the people as to what the PAP is planning to do to implement the upgrading carrots that were promised by DC during BE..remember DC irregardless of result, he will move heaven and earth for HG residents cos he truly wishes to serve them, but HG will soon see him for the self serving selfish prick that he is...

chinchow

Alfrescian
Loyal
looking at the way he talks and behave this be, i can imagine what he'll be like if he becomes the next PM..

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heehee.... nothing he says or does now can save his lost face... LTK is not the angry man cos' he is the winner... loser TCH lose battle lose face lose image lose respect among PAPpies... he is crying his heart out boohoohoo

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is he to tell others to not speak in whatever tone they want? In an elections, parties are engaged in 'combat', so what is wrong with a combative tone? First he challenged LTK to sue him, now he is teaching LTK how to speak. Its like an elder telling a kid to watch his tone of speaking. Am I missing something here?

Rear-Admiral does not like combat?

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
think Teo CH is just emulating what LTK did in GE2006.
LTK is challenging LKY to sue him(forget what's the issue about).
In the end, LKY did not sue.
This "sue" thing is just a convenient way for oneself to end the tussle.
it's like saying "why you not happy, come beat me lah".