• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chaos of 3 Kingdoms Guides - Wu State

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MeeSiamGirl, see how Niu Fu nulified their skills when their dancers inspired her armies

http://s13.tk.huayugame.com/?reports/2012/5/29/1338271605625_n1_-265694678?flg=0&version=0.0.0.1

Niu Fu boost your army attack 30%, demoralise 30% and nullified opponents skills, but you must know where to place him.

You see the opponent dancers is stationed at the 3rd position, you must put Niu Fu on the 4th, so once the dancers inspire, Niu Fu will nullified it next cox its Niu Fu turns.

So ditch Hu Zhen for Niu Fu, only until 5th formation, you bring Hu Zhen in, you save a lot of your armies and clear battle stages very fast, trust me.

Last edited:

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be enough to let you tong a bit, LOL

Eh brother, headache lah. I looked through the damn thing, only grasp 2 points.

1. Niu Fu always put 1 spot after enemy drummer( this one I tried and it works fabulously. Previously I could not clear the XL elites lvl 49, die until jialat jialat. Now I can clear them still with 10k troops left)

2. When enemy have 3 attackers in the middle column, safest to put your main attacker at lower right. (have not try)

Is there anything I miss out?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh brother, headache lah. I looked through the damn thing, only grasp 2 points.

1. Niu Fu always put 1 spot after enemy drummer( this one I tried and it works fabulously. Previously I could not clear the XL elites lvl 49, die until jialat jialat. Now I can clear them still with 10k troops left)

2. When enemy have 3 attackers in the middle column, safest to put your main attacker at lower right. (have not try)

Is there anything I miss out?

Whos your tanker now? It should be DaQiao, Niu Fu and ZhangJiao to cover all 3 lanes, then put GuanHai at the back

If you have 4 heroes and they have 5, most likely you put NiuFu on the 1st attacking position (look at the link with numerical position)

If their dancer is at the back (4 or 5 attacking position), put your Niufu on the 1st.

If their dancer is on the 2nd or 3rd, then you have to shift your NiuFu to the 3rd or 4th (last)

Best is use taper or arrow formation and juggle your heroes around.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If 3 attackers in middle lane, use arrow formation and face them straight on, with DaQiao facing them 1st, then NiuFu/ZhangJiao, lastly Guanhai.

the either lane either zhangjiao or niufu, depends where is their dancer at.

But... ZhangJiao and GuanHai have to die last, they had to have each other if you wanna win the battle.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now learning from you liao, playing with dealers..... got 2 wind pieces and 1 white hare piece, you?

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haven got any purple mount leh. Still surviving on my flight.

Bro, why the building time in winter so long? Last night I did the upgrade, it says 12 hour. So I expected it to be finished at 10am this morning. Then morning wake up, tmd, finished time became 2pm

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haven got any purple mount leh. Still surviving on my flight.

Bro, why the building time in winter so long? Last night I did the upgrade, it says 12 hour. So I expected it to be finished at 10am this morning. Then morning wake up, tmd, finished time became 2pm
Cox winter mah, hahaha

anyway, i'm pissed with the weapon, nabez upgrade until good lvl 8 still not good enough, fuck huzhen. Just concentrate on upgrading your horse, armours and cloaks can liao.....

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cox winter mah, hahaha

anyway, i'm pissed with the weapon, nabez upgrade until good lvl 8 still not good enough, fuck huzhen. Just concentrate on upgrading your horse, armours and cloaks can liao.....

Huzhen is not the one to max the use of your weapon. I believe is Zhou Tai?