• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chaos of 3 Kingdoms Guides - Wu State

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just sold the Crocade Tiger Cloak :o

Anyway, thanks for the guide. I think I have to slowly train my Sun Xia. The last two days was training GH.

You got buy the gold? Feel tempted!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just sold the Crocade Tiger Cloak :o

Anyway, thanks for the guide. I think I have to slowly train my Sun Xia. The last two days was training GH.

You got buy the gold? Feel tempted!
You are dumber than I thought, lol. Just a game lah, dun spend your money on it :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heroes for lvl 40 to 60

1. Hu Zhen: recommend
Items needed: Armor, Cloak, Weapon
He's a SUPER TANK! You will need him if u want to defeat Lyu Bu to get to lvl 40+. He's same type as Sun Xia (machinary) but he has less attack power but more defense power.
REPLACE Sun Xia with this hero, don't use both of them!

2. Da Qiao: HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Items needed: Armor, Cloak
She's the big sister of the famous beauty sister: Da Qiao and Xiao Qiao. It's not that I recommend her because her beauty lol, but she's UBER! She can buff up your TCD and DEF (I dunno how many %, someone pls help finding this info).
To recruit her you need 60k prestige. After u defeated Zhang Jiao and migrated to higher lvl city, u should know hot to do fortification now, do it 3 times everyday and u'll soon have her. (If you don't know how to do fortification read my Fortification and Invest topic)
REPLACE Zhang Liang with her now (Zhang Liang isn't much help now, but keep him, he's for the future when u have 5 heroes in formation)

That's all xD ... short eh? But only those 2 are worth recruiting now. Want to see which heroes u need to recruit next? DEFEAT Lyu Bu at Hulao Pass, migrate to higher lvl city, level up to 41 and PM me, I'll open it for u ^^

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Formation for lvl 40 to 60

At lvl 50 academy you can have 5 heroes in your formation. You have to think ahead and pick 5 heroes u like to use, there're 2 options:

Option 1: Guan Hai (or Dong Zhuo if u got him already), Zhang Jiao, Da Qiao, Niu Fu and Sun Xia (or Hu Zhen). This option give u more fire power, but u'll need to lvl up the weapon (and later on degrade and sell it since we're Wu and weapon won't stay with us forever).

Option 2: Guan Hai (or Dong Zhuo if u got him already), Zhang Jiao, Da Qiao, Niu Fu and Zhang Liang. This option give you more defense since Zhang Liang can heal. But Zhang Liang need a good book: green book at least or blue book if u can afford (read my tips for daily quest to get good book). If you're none VIP, blue book will be your ultimate book so if your Zhang Liang has blue book it's the book which stay with u FOREVER .... worth spending on it (although u still need to set top priority to your Wind first). Even if u're a VIP u have to use Blue Book still because purple book is UBER EXPENSIVE to get (cost THOUSANDS golds) and your hero not enough level anyway.

1. Niu Fu (Luoyang map): HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Items needed: Armor and cloak
Read my "how to read the battle" to know how to use Niu Fu.
If you have 4 slots in formation REPLACE Sun Xia (or Hu Zhen) with him once he reach a high lvl enough to use ur cloak and armor. If you have 5 slots already, bring him in.

2. Dong Zhuo (Luoyang map): HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Items needed: Armor, cloak, horse
He has higher stats than Guan Hai which mean he has higher defense and also attack. His skill give good damage too so he's a must. He'll stay with you very long.
REPACE Guan Hai with Dong Zhuo: playing 2 of them will make u need to spend money on TWO horse ... and u should already know that's the most stupid idea.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Equipments for lvl 40-60

1. Drag Leaf Armor (blue armor): Farm Xilliang Corps (XLC) for this. Need at least 2. Bring them all to 400 or 450.

2. Wind (purple horse): the sooner u get this the less silver u'll waste on ur Flight or Feather. But beware, Wind is lvl 44 which mean your Guan Hai or Dong Zhuo need lvl 44 to use. Bring it up as high as you can, no limit for this.

3. Gold bird cape (lvl 44) and Gold Leopard Cloak (lvl 54). They're both purple cloak and worth to keep, although lvl 44 is much better than lvl 54 because your Da Qiao and Dong Zhuo must be respawn at lvl 51 (and they'll back to lvl 1 once again). You can train up Zhang Jiao to lvl 54 for Gold Leopard Cloak thought. (Zhang Jiao doesn't need to be respawn, we'll replace him with Bu Zhi at 500k prestige)

4. Dragon Spear (purple weapon): Clear Luo Chase map (the map after Dong Zhuo map) and you'll get this. Some ppl (including me) won't use Purple weapon since we drop Hu Zhen or Sun Xia at this point (replaced with Niu Fu and later on when we have 5 heroes we bring in Zhang Liang or Liu Yu)

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trading and Post Centre

Trading can bring u lots of silver everyday, the longer we play the more silver it will bring. But if u're not carefully, u may waste lots of chances.

At lvl 41, trading center and post will appear for u to build up.
+ Trading center: bring it up as fast as possible. The high lvl it is the more silver u'll get from trade.
+ Post: like market, post give u 4 chances to trade with 4 ppl every new day AND EVERYTIME U LVL IT UP. That mean if u lvl it straight 2 lvl without trading any, u wasted.
+ Who should u trade with? When u trade to a player that have high lvl frading center and your trading center isn't too low, you'll have more profit. Normaly ppl at higher lvl has high lvl trading center (all ppl at lvl 60+ at Luling now for example, I get about 2k silver from them when trade). But sometimes u will find someone that has too low trading center... u're unlucky then (I get like ... 80 silver from them omfg and it wasted my trade's chances). Remember if u traded with someone, u can trade with him again until next day.
+ Sometimes u trade and it say u need to wait for the guy to accept and u don't have any silver. Go to your base > post > cancel that trade. Normaly most ppl enable auto trade to avoid that.
+ Ppl have a limit goods to trade too. That mean if too many ppl traded with him that day and u came too late. It will tell u the player can't accept that much, u won't waste your chance, but u have to find other person. For this reason, the sooner u trade on a new day the better. (Because after awhile, everyone will understand this and always try to trade with ppl with high lvl trading center first until he's out goods). I personaly do this in the morning (morning is new day and post reset, i have 4 chances, i go trade with 4 ppl i know that has high trading center ... Trading center lvl can't be check unless the person himself say in message. After 4 traded, i lvl up my post, trade 4 times again, lvl up post again, trade 4 last time. You can uograde post more for more chance if u want depend on how many ppl having high lvl trade center (but still have goods to trade) left.

WARNING: never trade too soon in winter! Just like levy, we have bonus for trading after Wu country took some legion farm (example: LinWu or LinChuan farm). And no matter how many farm Wu country took, winter will reset them all to NPC's hands. If today a winter, wait until LFB time over (normaly after 7:30 P.M)

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screen shot 2012-05-25 at PM 04.49.38.jpgScreen shot 2012-05-25 at PM 04.49.42.jpg

These are what I have at the moment

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
AK, now lvl 40, daily quests comes in. I dont understand these 3 terms and who should I attack or what should I do.

1. ATTACK once

2. Campaign once

3. Conquer once.

Dont they mean the same thing?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AK, now lvl 40, daily quests comes in. I dont understand these 3 terms and who should I attack or what should I do.

1. ATTACK once

2. Campaign once

3. Conquer once.

Dont they mean the same thing?
Attack = you go to Shu or Wei cities (equal to your city level) to whack 1 opponent)
Campaign = Think is the mass legion campaign at 7pm 1
Conquer = You be the lord of someone, meaning find lower level in your city and you be the lord

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother, I think you are enhancing too much. Thats why always not enough silver.

SOme things dont need to enhance too much. Thats what I feel.