• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Election Rally on 20 May 2012

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Rally for Hougang By-Election 2012
Tomorrow 20th May at 7:00pm at Hougang Stadium, 100 Hougang Ave. 2 S538856. See you there! :smile:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tomorrow 20th May at 7:00pm at Hougang Stadium, 100 Hougang Ave. 2 S538856. See you there! :smile:

Do you provide free bus transport, packet curry png and hand out NTUC vouchers or not?

If have, count 56 of my neighbours and I in.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Do you provide free bus transport, packet curry png and hand out NTUC vouchers or not?

soikee your avatar looks very cute, the dog looks like ronron and the leg must be his master.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
soikee your avatar looks very cute, the dog looks like ronron and the leg must be his master.

Boh pian lah Bro joetys, I Ronron the meek PAP dog must kwai kwai kiss my grand old master's feet and suck his cock otherwise I'll have no more chance in 12 months.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
display_image.php

pc_600x450.jpg

Well done! Desmond my nephew. Uncle WEE KHANG will support my nephew, DESMOND CHOO. Like Uncle, like Nephew. Our family will HUAT ARH!

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got lah - free bottles of NeWater and a bowl of vegetarian sharkfin soup (sorry hor, PAP supporters now very kind - even to animals and fishes - so no sharks are killed) - and an abundant of prospects of "more good years" ahead for Hougang residents.

WP Low too complacent liao after ruling Hougang for more than 20 years (same sort of feeling that some voters have for the PAP).

Wonder whether WP Png and Low will speak in Teochew or not - those Ah Nehs and Ah Mads don't understand a thing about the dialect and feel that they are left out - some even said it's racist!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP Low too complacent liao after ruling Hougang for more than 20 years (same sort of feeling that some voters have for the PAP).

Wonder whether WP Png and Low will speak in Teochew or not - those Ah Nehs and Ah Mads don't understand a thing about the dialect and feel that they are left out - some even said it's racist!

No lah.. The Indians and the Malays were not that much at the WP rally last nite, but those who were present kept on cheering for their WP MPs during their speeches..

A fat Malay chap infront of me kept on shouting '' Workers Party, Workers Party '' with great gusto together with this Lau Hero Chinese Uncle in his early 70s.. Obviously that Malay abang didn't know a word of Mandarin when Mr CSM and Mr Low made their speeches, but that didn't deter him from cheering the WP last nite..

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got nasi lemak i go. I imagine everyone who turns up will be treated like VIP, got valet parking onot?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LeMans2011 said:
Got nasi lemak i go. I imagine everyone who turns up will be treated like VIP, got valet parking onot?

Nasi Lemak, valet parking all can indent one. Hard time, must scrape the bottom.