• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elderly hawkers bullied by stall run by China PRs

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Elderly hawkers bullied by stall run by China PRs

STOMPer MJDUNE says two female China stall helpers have been using abusive language and threatening tactics to bully two elderly stall owners at a food centre.

He said the two China permanent residents have been touting business every now and then and even threaten to beat up the two elderly men who sell coffee and drinks.

Said the STOMPer:

"A particular stall selling coffee and drinks run by two elderly men aged 69 and 79 has been bullied by a neighbour just two stalls away.

"The neighbour stall was initially selling fruit juices but found business a little slack and tunr their attention to sell coffee and drinks.

"This stall is basically owned by a Singapore man whom is a full time taxi drive and left the stall to be run by his Chinese PRs wife whom is assisted by her so called sister whom believed to be another Chinese PR.

"These two PRs are in their late 30s or maybe early 40s have been ridiculously threatening and daring in bullying the two poor elderly men.

"The PRs have been touting business every now and then and to the extend of threatening to beat up the two elderly men whenever the men step on their tails.

"They have been using abusive language and using unbearable Chinese phrases like 'lao bu shi'.

"One absurd incident to quote was when the 79 year old elderly owner was taking a nap one afternoon on the table in front his stall, only to be scared out of his life by one of the PRs whom banged hard on the same table where the elderly owner was napping."

According to the STOMPer, the abuse has been going on for a long time and the aim of the China sisters is just to scare the elderly men away.

He also said the China sisters had done the same thing at their previous location.

The eldery men's complaints to the NEA and Police have been futile, who could not do much without actual evidence, he said.

He added:

"The NEA said they have been deploying covers to no avail as they did not find any touting or wrong doing. Not that I am doubtful of NEA's words, but basically they are only trying to catch these PRs touting or harrassing customers.

"Touting is only a side dish if I will to call it. Their threatening behaviour is the the main course!

"The NEA might have limitations as it seems that its role is only to ensure cleaniness and no touting or harrassment to customers.

"It pains the heart of the elderly men's family to see their predicament and it annoys terribly to see our Singapore society to be 'tannished' by the China PRs' unbelievable behaviour.

"I say this because the elderly men have been running the coffee stall for four decades until the arrival of these PRs."

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
They deserve it. These are the people that laughed and ridiculed the opposition. Chances are at least 66.6% that they fall into this group.

Now that it affects them, maybe they can sit up and think again.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It happening....... slowly these PRC overrun SG.

Just watch!!:mad:

This are EXACTLY the sort of characters that the govt wants in Singapore.

The "stop and nothing to succeed and screw anyone who gets in my way" attitude is how LKY operates. He'll be extremely proud of these new arrivals for emulating his methods. :p

I'm pretty sure the stomp report will help them get their Pink ICs in double quick time. :biggrin:

Wimpy Sinkies can get lost. If they're old, hopefully they'll drop dead as soon as possible. If they're young, they can fuck off to Australia, NZ, Canada or some other wimpy country.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
sam,

i like your respond/answer,always straight to the point.
"one needle see the blood".

It's really sad.:( I'm sure there are more Singaporean hawkers than PRC hawkers at the centre. Ask yourself why the majority allow the minority to get away with such behaviour?

If all the sinkies can do is send a report to stomp, it reveals so much about the Singapore psyche which hardly bodes well for the future.

KKC007

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the relevance of the ladies' immigration status?

If it is 2 sg aunties bullying 2 old sg men, then it's ok?

nexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are these China Hawker.. talent.?? It is time for all Singaporean to tell the high pay ministool that it is time for them to kiss their high pay and stupid policies goodbye and we want a SINGAPOREAN'S SINGAPORE.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Are these China Hawker.. talent.?? It is time for all Singaporean to tell the high pay ministool that it is time for them to kiss their high pay and stupid policies goodbye and we want a SINGAPOREAN'S SINGAPORE.

Yeah PAP go eat shit!:p