• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Radio dj glenn ong and jean dankers wedding on hold

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
p1friMay18.jpg

016fb420.jpg

THEY were on the brink of calling off their engagement last month.

But it wasn’t because Class 95FM deejays Glenn Ong and Jean Danker had fallen out of love.

It was the pressure from well-wishers to set a wedding date that had taken a toll on their relationship.

The message the couple want to send out?

Please don’t ask us anymore when the big day’s going to be.

The pair have been dating for three-and-a-half years and got engaged in June last year.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Friday. (May 18)

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farker has been married two times, failed two times. Track record will suggest this will be his third failure. I think he would be better off farking his beloved dog.

Darth Sidious

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Take a close look at her and she looks freakish. :biggrin:

Glenn must have gotten used to her without make up in the morning.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, who really cares what these 2 specimens put off?
2. some "cannot-make-it" individuals trying to seek maximum media attention or what.
3. 2 ugly things!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Farker has been married two times, failed two times. Track record will suggest this will be his third failure. I think he would be better off farking his beloved dog.
Jamie Yeo was still the best.
Knn won't the alimony kill him?

jw5

Loyal
In the football reality series the first XI, coaches Botak Steve McMahon and Sasikumar are the best part of the show.
Very natural, and they really know football and show it.
The players are not too bad either, though some appear too emotional.
The worst part of the show is the hosts Gurmit and Jean. They are redundant. Not good to look at either.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the football reality series the first XI, coaches Botak Steve McMahon and Sasikumar are the best part of the show.
Very natural, and they really know football and show it.
The players are not too bad either, though some appear too emotional.
The worst part of the show is the hosts Gurmit and Jean. They are redundant. Not good to look at either.
Vomit is the worst....after so many years in the industry he still struggles to pronounce words.
I think he got a fucking speaking disability. Such trash should not be on TV or radio.
Lokk at his fackface when he talks i want to cringe.

Jean at least got a voice made for radio....she should stay in radio

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Vomit is the worst....after so many years in the industry he still struggles to pronounce words.

He is a horrendous host.
Everytime he is on, I turn the channel.
He has joined Zorro Lim and Philip Yeo in my category of "channel turners".

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he got a fucking speaking disability. Such trash should not be on TV or radio.

Well it seems like the TV producers are blind or they actually think that vomit is "cute" and "funny" that's why he got his own shows and so on but what really pisses me off is that he actually got a host some channel 8 production and star in some channel 8 dramas and he cannot even speak mandarin and doesn't even care to speak it properly and ppl are fine with that. Go ask fann wong what she thinks of vomit singh. She'll probably be gushing over him saying how cute and funny he is. :rolleyes:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;kpXSf_ud_hY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpXSf_ud_hY[/video]

Windy Miao, so humourous :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really have one character that i would like vomit to play. Babu seng. Really suits him to a T. He's a singh and he speaks and acts like an ah seng so babu seng would be cool.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
p1friMay18.jpg

THEY were on the brink of calling off their engagement last month.

But it wasn’t because Class 95FM deejays Glenn Ong and Jean Danker had fallen out of love.

It was the pressure from well-wishers to set a wedding date that had taken a toll on their relationship.

Anyone who believes this is a reason for a breakup ought to have his brain checked.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The noose got better the moment he was kicked out.
His so called brand of 'comedy' is way out of the league of the rest of the noose cast.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a horrendous host.
Everytime he is on, I turn the channel.
He has joined Zorro Lim and Philip Yeo in my category of "channel turners".

MIWs and their lackey dogs like yeo are all turnoffs.
Another one in the league of vomit singh is the fat fucktard sheik haikel....he and vomit hosting a children's programme on tv....knn vomit inducing stuff man

jw5

Loyal
MIWs and their lackey dogs like yeo are all turnoffs.
Another one in the league of vomit singh is the fat fucktard sheik haikel....he and vomit hosting a children's programme on tv....knn vomit inducing stuff man

actually I don't mind Haikel, he's a showboater, but still not a total turnoff for me, not yet a channel turner.