• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Life for FTs, Centipede Bite for NSmen!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=30879#

Posted on 11 Aug, 2008 10:37
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Giant centipede found in Tekong

STOMPer Vassili sent in these photos of a giant centipede his brother-in-law found yesterday (Aug 10). He also sent in a video to prove it's not a fake.

Said the STOMPer:"My brother-in-law found this giant centipede in the kitchen of an army camp in Pulau Tekong on Aug 10.

"He said he found it underneath a cooking utensil and believed it must have made it way to the kitchen from the nearby forested area.

"He brought it home to show me and just to show STOMPers out there just how big the centipede is, I placed it beside my cable TV remote control.

"In fact, the centipede is easily longer than the remote control, if its body were stretched out straight.

"To prove it's not made of rubber, I've also taken a video of it."

getArticlePhoto.do

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD>Giant centipede found in Tekong </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>