• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF sets a record for injuries and death

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: SAF Training Accident Today -- Another NSF died protecting FTs

Sinkie is the only country that soldiers die without going for war.

Totally sinkiely fucked up. Lucky i stay away from sinkies.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkie is the only country that soldiers die without going for war.

Totally sinkiely fucked up. Lucky i stay away from sinkies.

Not ture, Gopalan Nair's America has people killing each other because of the pro-guns law

Z

Zombie

SAF got jeep meh? i tot phrase out donkey years ago.

sorry my time in 80s we called them landrover and jeep interchangeably... till now I can't tell any diff.. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WTF is going on at the SAF these days??? The number of fatalities was never this bad say 10 or even 20 years ago and I'm sure many of the Bros here would agree that BMT/exercise/training was a lot tougher back then.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE_CHANSTER said:
WTF is going on at the SAF these days??? The number of fatalities was never this bad say 10 or even 20 years ago and I'm sure many of the Bros here would agree that BMT/exercise/training was a lot tougher back then.

Now SAF got more machine then last time . More machine mean more accident risk .

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

inverse proportion. Less tougher training more deaths.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not ture, Gopalan Nair's America has people killing each other because of the pro-guns law

Approximately half of the residents in Switzerland possess guns. Does Switzerland have people killing each other at the same rate as America? Switzerland has the eighth lowest homicide rate in the world you twit! :rolleyes:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's the number of fatalities 20 years ago? Dumb brainwashed sinkie :rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Approximately half of the residents in Switzerland possess guns. Does Switzerland have people killing each other at the same rate as America? Switzerland has the eighth lowest homicide rate in the world you twit! :rolleyes:

That's because the Swiss are protecting foreign bank accounts. America is armed to killl itself.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

kami-evil-spirits-1024.jpg

The curse is working well.