• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian / South Asian have smaller penis than East Asians

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to any Indian men forum you would see how many are bluffing, exaggerating, making lies yet at same time insulting the physical appearance of yellow and brown people of East Asian and South East Asian descent (example: our eyes and face), claiming their at least 4 inch bigger than us when in fact they are only 4 inch. Many Indians not only bluff about their size (claiming 8+ inches) but also how great their sex skills, I.Q and profession. The biggest average size penis in the world is Congo. The highest I.Q in the world are Hong Kong and Singapore. Indians are also the most nonathletic people in world showing you can do the impossible when it comes to failure. There is no excuse for 1 billion population population to win only few olympic gold medals an year. If I was an women I would choose an 3.8 inch South Korean hard and tough eggroll over an Indian soft and floppy 4 inch veggie taco. Plus Koreans on average have more martial are skillks and knows how to use their fingers, tongue, fist to make up for their eggroll, but Indians only do yoga pose during sex. They also make use of bollywood movies to show what beautiful and handsome their people are, and other b.s fantasy bollywood movies to try and show they've conquered the world.
Asian men have harder penis and South Asian have floppy and soft penis, because we eat meat and rice and they eat only vegetables.

They've not the most beautiful and never conquered the world, at least Mongols, Manchus, Central Asian turkic did. And we are much better looking than Indians and here's the proof ----> http://s16.postimage.org/fh6qgsq51/syxgts.jpg

Average I.Q rank from highest to lowest

East Asians
White
Southeast Asians
Latino
Middle easterners
South Asians
Black

Olympic gold medal

European countries
East Asian countries
African countries
Latin American countries
Southeast Asian countries
Middle eastern countries
South Asian countries

Average salary from highest to lowest for example in United States

East Asian
White
South Asians
Southeast Asians
Middle easterners
Black
Latino

Average Penis size in each country

Average South Asian penis range from 4 inch to 4.8 inch
Average Asian penis range from 3.8 inch to 5.1 inch
Average White penis range from 4.9 inch to 6.5 inch
Average Middle East penis range 4.9 inch to 6.6 inch
Average Latino penis range from 5.7 inch to 6.9 inch
Average Black penis range from 5.3 inch to 7.1 inch.

North Korea 3.8 inch
South Korea 3.8 inch
India 4 inch
Cambodia 4 inch
Thailand 4 inch
Philippines 4.2 inch
Taiwan 4.2 inch
Sri lanka 4.3 inch
China 4.3 inch
Japan 4.3 inch
Hong Kong 4.4 inch
Bangladesh 4.4 inch
Malaysia 4.4 inch
Singaporean 4.5 inch
Vietnamese 4.5 inch
Indonesians 4.6 inch
Burmese 4.6 inch
Pakistan 4.8 inch
Mongolians 5 inch
Siberians 5.1 inch

( NO self report data)

* Note: Another study showed Japanese with an average 5.1 inch penis.
http://www.whatstheaveragepenissize...9/Average_Penis_Size_Throughout_the_World.jpg

* Note: Another study showed Hong Kong flaccid length was 3.33 inch almost same as Germans flaccid length 3.4 inch and bigger than Turkish 3.07 inch and Israelis 3.27 inch.
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread/t-259983.html

* Note: Another study showed Koreans 5.0 inch and Thais 5.35 inch ( which could be their 2nd average size)
http://www.ansellcondoms.com.au/penis_size.asp

* Note: 60% of Indian men use condom smaller than international standards
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

* Note: 30% Koreans have 3.8 inch on average, but 15% can also have 6-7 inch.

* Note: Penis size preference chart ( The real one). If you are 3-4 inch I'm sorry to say this, it won't be enjoyable.
http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/avergpeenmen.png
* Note: If you're the below average or above average, please remember you always buy penis enlargement pills to increase 3-4 inch.

avergpeenmen.png

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
They should get someone to verify this survey.
Just relying on the respondents' replies is not good enough. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro do u know how pissed off they are about this and that somehow they can ignore these results or somehow twist it around. I mean come on their condoms cannot even fit unto their own dicks? These are the ppl that aren't even stereotyped as having the small dicks since somehow that stereotype seems to only apply to east asians but it turns out to be false.

If you read thru the study you'll find some countries penis size to be "self-reported" Now you do know what that means right? When you self report your penis size you'll obviously make it larger than it is. Many of these african countries do self reporting. Now they aren't that small i think but i doubt they would be that big.

Many americans even exggerate their height and aren't actually that tall. Talk arnold swaznigger for eg. He has always been reported to be over 6 ft tall but it turns out he's like 5 ft 10 and 1 inch shorter than the older bush.

You see i dunno why for indians it's always them having a much louder bark than their actual bite and even today some ppl still praise them to the skies but it's like the opposite for east asians in that they are always having their negative pts brought forward which are quite silly like having small eyes which isn't even important. Need to change that perception and bring it out and reveal the constant BS like what the kelings always engage in. Also you must note that ang mohs aren't self depreciating unlike east asians. Try making a racist joke in an ang moh forum on ang mohs and get ready to be flamed but if the opposite occurs the reactions won't be that big.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should get someone to verify this survey.
Just relying on the respondents' replies is not good enough. :biggrin:

Turns out kelings might be even smaller. Condoms cannot even fit unto their dicks comeon that's a very big big indicator they have a small one on top of their smell.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know 2 Kelings who said Chinese have small penis but they never mention the fact there even smaller than Chinese.