• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Low Thia Khiang also having a PAP handler?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the exchange between these 2 forumers in this thread-Hougang By-Eelection & Impact of YSL Saga II .

This confirms my suspicion all along.That WP is a PAP sidekick.Awaiting your responses.

No handler or their superiors will direct that their source clear existing suspicions. The reason is simple. The more you try, the more exposed you become. Best is to ignore and hope no one pursues it further. The CIA and MOSSAD will agree with what I said. Coz that was what they told me many, many years ago.

Mr Golden Dragon Sir, you look very knowledgable so I like to ask you about this which some people on Internet have posted. I read it and will be published in a book (or maybe already publish because quite long liow).

"The PAP had been observing Low ever since he won his seat in the August 1991 general elections. The PAP knew of Low's "extracurricular activities" during his overseas "business" trips. It also reasoned that as a Chinese educated, Low would have limited influence over the English educated intelligentsia and electorate. In particular, the PAP saw no way in which Low, as a Chinese educated MP, would have any appeal to the significant 23% minority bloc. It knew of his ambitions and concluded that he was someone the PAP could not only make use off but work with when it became necessary for the PAP to provide a "release valve" for the electorate.

The PAP's lawsuit against Jeyaratnam after the 1997 general elections was a turning point.

In early March 1998, a PAP emissary, one of the Chinese educated MPs, was send to make contact with Low. Low was encouraged to seize the leadership of the WP. Low made racist jokes and references during the secret meeting about Jeyaratnam's "Indian" heritage and offered his view on how much easier it is for a "Chinese to work with a fellow Chinese". With the promised backing of the PAP, an emboldened Low then started his personal campaign to undermine and destabilise the leadership of Jeyaratnam.

The PAP emissary continued to quietly stay in touch with Low. In an April 2001 secret meeting, Low was "officially" chided for being "slow". Low was encouraged to seize the opportunity provided by Jeyaratnam's financial difficulties and to take over WP. Low was given the assurance that the PAP was prepared to and would be able to work with him. He was assured that the PAP would not pursue any further action against WP if he took over the leadership of the WP.

Despite these assurances, Low nevertheless realised that the best way forward for him was not to challenge Jeyaratnam directly. Jeyaratnam was an opposition giant and icon in the eyes of the electorate. Also, the cultural disposition of the Chinese majority and significant Malay voting bloc was that of showing deference to one's elders. Low knew his political career would be in trouble if he had launch a challenge against Jeyaratnam or contested Jeyaratnam for the leadership of the Workers' Party. Hence, he bidded his time. Egged on and aided by the PAP, Low continued with his personal campaign to destabilise and undermine JBJ's leadership by stealth."

Do you now of this? Is if this true and, do it mean Mr Low Thia Khiang also having a PAP handler
?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All men with a 'dongle' in front, have extra..whatever activities, why we are living in the 21st century still prudes?

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All men with a 'dongle' in front, have extra..whatever activities, why we are living in the 21st century still prudes?

The plan is still the same. Vote out the PAP and then let WP vote out or kick out LTK if he is seen to be inhibiting the party to move ahead.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

So,where does that places Sylvia Lim who spoke with a forked tongue at The International Bar Association (IBA)--held in Singapore;in favor of PAP's beholden judiciary that jailed and bankrupted political opposition figures?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So,where does that places Sylvia Lim who spoke with a forked tongue at The International Bar Association (IBA)--held in Singapore;in favor of PAP's beholden judiciary that jailed and bankrupted political opposition figures?

Prudes not 'prunes' or Chameleons! GMS is one, Chameleon!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
The plan is still the same. Vote out the PAP and then let WP vote out or kick out LTK if he is seen to be inhibiting the party to move ahead.

You think so?

Can't you see PAP already had preempted such a move?

PAP had made Low a dead wood by the introduction of Chen Show Mao--a person eloquent both in English and Mandarin?(I had already wrote of this strategy months ago--you may refer to my past posts.Just as I predicted the 2011 GE right on the dot 2 years before the election--I was right both on the percentage of votes and how many seats oppositions will be ' allowed' by PAP)

And PAP is on the path of undoing WP since it had already served it's purpose.Besides,how do you know that Yaw is not a PAP mole?....since Yaw openly declared that he rather vote for PAP.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prudes not 'prunes' or Chameleons! GMS is one, Chameleon!

This is what GMS replied to wpwhistleblower.....
Where did you get this? Who are you?

Goh Meng Seng

Sounds like GMS had the carpet pulled right under his feet.You never ask Who are you in a forum like this,right?

Perhaps,GMS too knows something.Maybe not all that transpired,but something that wpwhistleblower had now revealed.