• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Australia Heading for ‘Mother of All Hard Landings’: Pros

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Envy. Greed. Pride. Wrath.

Cut the bullshit.. I know this person is me :-) So what do you have to offer ? Pls spice up this forum !

When a person is not even talking about him, he desperately tries to weasel in and divert it to himself.

Attention whore?

I rest my case.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hehe.. I bought my crappy use in Mel for 900k with 10% deposit in 2009.. My frz around knew it mah.. I thought you have obtained the info from frz in Melbourne :-) Although I have yet to sell my chickens in Brisbane :-(

When a person is not even talking about him, he desperately tries to weasel in and divert it to himself.

Attention whore?

I rest my case.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hehe.. I bought my crappy use in Mel for 900k with 10% deposit in 2009.. My frz around knew it mah.. I thought you have obtained the info from frz in Melbourne :-) Although I have yet to sell my chickens in Brisbane :-(

Please, leave your fiction for someone who gives a shit.

Seriously.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Life must be hitting your balls real hard eh... Whats the emotional fuzz about? Dude, think positive ! otherwise, Ho Ching is coming after you ! hehehe..

Please, leave your fiction for someone who gives a shit.

Seriously.