• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One night stand of hell...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nymphomaniac forces man into 36-hour sex session.

A 47-year-old German nymphomaniac was arrested after she kept a one-night-stand hostage and forced him to make love to her for a staggering 36 hours.

The man, an African, was found sobbing in the street outside the woman's apartment by policemen, the Daily Mail UK reported.

The man told the police that the ordeal began when he met her on the bus. He thought it was his lucky day when she invited him back to her apartment in Munich, Germany.

For the next 36 hours, he was stuck in her apartment facing her incessant demands for sex.

He later escaped when she was asleep.

"It was hell. I can't walk. Please help me," he said, fighting back tears.

According to local reports, Munich police have confirmed his claim in a press statement.

The woman has reportedly been taken to a hospital for psychiatric observation.

The man is believed to be the latest victim of the German nymphomaniac, and this is not her first brush with the law for her insatiable sexual appetite.

In mid last month, German news publication The Province reported that the same woman was arrested after forcing her date to make love to her eight times.

According to the report that claimed the incident happened in March, the man was so desperate to get away that he fled on to the balcony and called the police for protection...

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
uncle man with an easy pick up ended in utter misery....haha..

some women need to be satisfied more and more.....how many times can you do it?

old uncle the most three!!!

samero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nymphomaniac forces man into 36-hour sex session.

A 47-year-old German nymphomaniac was arrested after she kept a one-night-stand hostage and forced him to make love to her for a staggering 36 hours.

The man, an African, was found sobbing in the street outside the woman's apartment by policemen, the Daily Mail UK reported.

The man told the police that the ordeal began when he met her on the bus. He thought it was his lucky day when she invited him back to her apartment in Munich, Germany.

For the next 36 hours, he was stuck in her apartment facing her incessant demands for sex.

He later escaped when she was asleep.

"It was hell. I can't walk. Please help me," he said, fighting back tears.

According to local reports, Munich police have confirmed his claim in a press statement.

The woman has reportedly been taken to a hospital for psychiatric observation.

The man is believed to be the latest victim of the German nymphomaniac, and this is not her first brush with the law for her insatiable sexual appetite.

In mid last month, German news publication The Province reported that the same woman was arrested after forcing her date to make love to her eight times.

According to the report that claimed the incident happened in March, the man was so desperate to get away that he fled on to the balcony and called the police for protection...

Well, maybe he had some great time with, her, who knows! :smile: :smile:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He dont need to use his dick if he knows how to finger fuck her to cum many times over again.

I gave 2 methods already and 2 more methods coming.