• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arsenal, which road are you talking about? Is it the road access from Second Link (near LF Water Tank) or the road access from the extension of the Coastal Highway?
from the brochure, it is the road immeduately after 2nd link cutting towards direction of Medinni

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, are you familiar with the Owner of "Casa Norma" ?
How is the bungalow develpment , next to casa norma ?
LF had re-paved the roads, but kinda bumpy, yes ?
or have they smothened all the roads ?

Does anyone knw of the accounts in the commn property's council ?
Thanks

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another issue would be which way has less traffic... which I believe the Pelepas way should carry less traffic but with probably a worse road...[/QUOTE

The pelepas way is thru the kampong way , personally u don quite like.

juanra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, then you are talking about the extension of the coastal highway to Pelepas Interchange "so called souther entrance from LF perspective"

The other exit will be on the north of LF, ,linking the existing LF's main entrance with the Second Link (near LF water tank)

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last weekend went to LF Bayou Creek Semi D showhouse, really love the layout, finishing and overall feel of the area...was told that there are some Bumi released units selling at RM1.75M now before discount...

Too bad my pocket is not deep enough so bros and sis that are interested, can go down to the sales office to take a look...all of the units are facing the small lake so very nice view indeed...i believe only 2 units left from phase 1 as of last Sat...happy investing :smile:

sarah65

Hi everybody,

my hubby & I went to view a house at LF & we like it a lot..however, we know that access to LF is an issue with potential renters.. reading through the postings here re: the present roads & approved access road, I'm confused.. may I ask how long it would take someone to drive to pinggiran bayou from (1) the 2nd link (2) gelang patah town (3) JB city centre (4) bukit indah with the present roads & approved access road(these places, I know). thank you very much..

matix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last weekend went to LF Bayou Creek Semi D showhouse, really love the layout, finishing and overall feel of the area...was told that there are some Bumi released units selling at RM1.75M now before discount...

Too bad my pocket is not deep enough so bros and sis that are interested, can go down to the sales office to take a look...all of the units are facing the small lake so very nice view indeed...i believe only 2 units left from phase 1 as of last Sat...happy investing :smile:

Correct me if I am wrong... But I think I heard someone remarked before that such Bumi units are very troublesome to sell. Need to revert back to Bumi status or something like that before selling...

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
matix said:
Correct me if I am wrong... But I think I heard someone remarked before that such Bumi units are very troublesome to sell. Need to revert back to Bumi status or something like that before selling...

According to my sis (a lawyer), if its bumi released lot by developer it will be as gd as international lot...difference is the developer will apply for the conversion..the rule is that if the bumi lot doesnt get filled after sometime, the developer can apply to convert it to international lot with consent from authority

However if a bumi bought the bumi lot from developer, then it the owner will hv to apply for conversion..typically will take a long time, effort, and still subject to approval..and once a bumi bought the unit after conversion then it"ll b automatically convert back to bumi lot (guess this doesnt matter as it affect the subsequent buyer)..i hope this helps..

Im not an agent for LF and hv no vested interest in it therefore invest at own risk :smile: Happy investing!!

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
sarah65 said:
Hi everybody,

my hubby & I went to view a house at LF & we like it a lot..however, we know that access to LF is an issue with potential renters.. reading through the postings here re: the present roads & approved access road, I'm confused.. may I ask how long it would take someone to drive to pinggiran bayou from (1) the 2nd link (2) gelang patah town (3) JB city centre (4) bukit indah with the present roads & approved access road(these places, I know). thank you very much..

Actually i hv the same concern as well..not sure how easy will it be to rent the unit out...apart from that, 1.75m is not a small sum (for me at least)..

However for own stay, its definately a gd place...as for the access, i only been there twice and it took me about 20mins to reach 2nd link via gelang patah.. To jb city centre probably 40mins (jz my estimation via gelang patah --> coastal highway)

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just did a quick check on the past post from other forumers that released bumi lot cannot be sold to foreigner except for msian...duno how true..

Anyway i shall not repeat what has been discussed previously...those interested to know more on bumi lot can just do a quick search on past postings~

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very nice video of Leisure Farm. The peaceful environment definitely has a therapeutic effect to our mind, body and soul.

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wa investor, where did u get this video? So so nice. Thanks.

From Youtube :smile:

Hey Sanur, I've just realised that your nick 'Sanur' is one of the Precincts 1-7 found in LF's website.
Where exactly is this Precinct 1-7? It is not shown in the master plan.
Is the Orchid area opened to public or just residents?
Any place for designated for fishing which is also opened to public?

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Youtube :smile:

Hey Sanur, I've just realised that your nick 'Sanur' is one of the Precincts 1-7 found in LF's website.
Where exactly is this Precinct 1-7? It is not shown in the master plan.
Is the Orchid area opened to public or just residents?
Any place for designated for fishing which is also opened to public?

Hi investor,

I am indeed blur when comes to such thing, shall find out which precinct, it's actually just opposite the equastrain main entrance. The rabbit farm, camping site n fishing pond is just behind my place n Actually next to the equastrain too. All the facilities are for residents only.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi investor,

I am indeed blur when comes to such thing, shall find out which precinct, it's actually just opposite the equastrain main entrance. The rabbit farm, camping site n fishing pond is just behind my place n Actually next to the equastrain too. All the facilities are for residents only.

Yours might be Polo View. Have you ever seen a Singapore's Audi R8 inside your precinct?

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yours might be Polo View. Have you ever seen a Singapore's Audi R8 inside your precinct?

My friend who uses LF as a weekend getaways drives in his Bentley every week. Last time used to have a ROLL ROYCE... A few porsches also. Havent been there in a while

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend who uses LF as a weekend getaways drives in his Bentley every week. Last time used to have a ROLL ROYCE... A few porsches also. Havent been there in a while

So confirmed lah, LF is a secret retreat for many Sg's multi-millionaires like Sanur.
Luckily Sanur is a sis, if not people will suspect that 'he' keeps his no. 2 there :biggrin:

Last edited: