• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange that he should buy.
Maybe it is in anticipation of the HSR.
however I think that the development should own it so that they can unify the standard of the individual offerings within that estate

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that Porresia golf club within leisure farm sold to sultan of johore.
Wonder if this is good news or bad

If it is just the sultan without anyone else, most likely for his own golfing pleasure. Also, near to Motorsports City, another of his pleasure sport.
Also, stables for his horses for his polo.
If bring someone else into the venture, will likely attract other developments into the area.
If used for his own pleasure, security will be tightened in the area.
Just pray that he's not thinking of building up the area for public housing schemes.......

chewlwb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone update on what’s going on with highway exit near LF?

Don't know of any recent work there. There was supposed to be work to connect the proposed gate 3 to Coastal Highway Southern Link when that opened, but looks like nothing has been done on LF side, even after the CHSL opened end of last year.

chewlwb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, Sir,
Are You an Owner in LF ?
May I visit You, to look at the land ?

I'm thinking of building some modular dwellings in LF,..

PM Me, please. Thanks

Yes, I'm an owner of a home in LF. But it's for when I retire, so I'm not staying there. I think the best way to see plots in LF would be through a property agent. You can find a suitable one on PropertyGuru.com.my website or their app. I can introduce the one who showed me the unit I eventually got if you're keen.

If you're thinking of building modular dwellings, you might want to be aware that the plots in LF are sold with encumbrances that limits what development individual landowners can do on their plots. Mulpha International has control over how and what plot owners can build by way of these encumbrances, and I recall only one house is allowed per plot.

chewlwb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Day, Chewlwb, sir,

Thanks for the advice.
Is the Title, Individual, or Strata ?

maintenance/management fees at myr 4,800 pa for 1/4 acre, roughly translates to myr 400 pm, for land only ?

Say, after House is built,..will the management/maintenance fees to LF management go up ?

Is Leisure Farm, also having similar issues wrt "Investor Owners" vs. "Owner Occupiers" ?
Because of different objectives,...the MC (there should already be a management Committee set up, yes ?) has hard time,
allocating resources.

I seem to notice that many, if not most, Investor Owners,... they Buy,..try to rent/sell,...and if no clients, simply stop paying maintenance/management fees,...they pay only when the property is sub-sold. such results in property being poorly-maintained, which gives bad impression and depressess the perceived values.

How to compare Leisure farm, with Ledang Heights ? Pros, Cons ?

Thanks

Hi,

Title is individual for lots in Merbok Springs, Victoria Meadows, Bayou Bay, Palm Grove, Polo View and I think Bayou Grove & Bayou Creek precincts. I was told Bayou Water Village, Pengiran Bayou & Garden Court precincts are strata. But you will need to double confirm with sales office or those living there.

Maintenance fee is provided in the encumbrance tagged onto the plots sold by Leisure a Farm Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mulpha. There is a provision for fees to be increased by up to 2% per year, if I recall correctly. For individual title lots, management is by LFC, not management committee. Title holders have no choice in the matter. This provides for maintenance of estate, roads, guards, etc.

The strata precincts have a separate management committee to manage common facilities in the respective precincts. I believe this is in addition to the management fee to LFC.

So far, my experience is that the place is well managed. But I hope other owners will give their views as well. Even non resident owners cut the grass and keep their property or lots tidy. Else, LFC will go after them. Moreover, if they don't pay the management fee, they will not be able to sell the property. That's how powerful the encumbrance is. When a person buys a lot from existing owner, the encumbrance persists and continues with the new owner. Overall, I think it's a good system.

I viewed houses in Ledang Heights, East Ledang, Horizon Hills and Leisure Farm before settling on LF. LF is the most mature estate, greenery all round, roads in estate v well maintained, diligent guards, nice classy design for houses and well maintained neighbourhoods with sizeable numbers of residents/neighbours. Not a ghost town, unlike some of the new developments.

Cons - I'm still waiting for Mulpha to connect Coastal Highway Southern Link to the estate, so can go in and out easily without 15km "scenic route" detour via Gelang Patah. Also, it is further from amenities vs Horizon Hills or East Ledang/Ledang Heights. But if you like quite life with nice parkland setting, LF is the place.

st0rwing

Anybody has any news on the new highway exit/entrance for LFR?
Isn't it supposed to be ready two years ago?

Agreed with the opinion here - It's impossible to find an enclave which offers the land sizes and exclusivity as LFR, and yet is so near to the urban establishment.
So far Mulpha has done a good job in keeping the fine balance between exclusiveness and monetisation.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, does anyone knows within Polo View Precinct, any unlimited Home Broadband connectivity options like Maxis fibre or Unifi support?

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agreed with the opinion here - It's impossible to find an enclave which offers the land sizes and exclusivity as LFR, and yet is so near to the urban establishment.
So far Mulpha has done a good job in keeping the fine balance between exclusiveness and monetisation.
The shortest to NS Highway seems to be the one via nusajayac tech Park recently opened.

azinamoto91

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's under construction, ready by end 2020. already can see ongoing piling work in front of LFR main entrance.

It is not a direct access from LFR main entrance, need to go thru UEM Aspira project to access to the 2nd link highway (top of the photo below, LFR is on the bottom right not shown in photo)

9a48df70ecdaa9b1f13348116d5e22c1.jpg

Attachments

• 9a48df70ecdaa9b1f13348116d5e22c1.jpg
    9a48df70ecdaa9b1f13348116d5e22c1.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 336