• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dental Fillings & Polishing in Msia & Oz

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've recently been to KL in Dec 2011 for dental fillings and general polishing.. it cost me only $180 ringgit !! or equivalent to AUD$60-70 for a job done by a registered dentist.. + a free small tooth paste :-)

In Oz, a professional dentist will provide you with "before and after" photos & report.. same scope of works (apart from the useless report, photos).. it cost about AUD$470 !! Private health claimed about $80-120.. out of pocket about $300++ *pui !! *

I have no comment for SIN..

It makes sense to travel to KL more often and enjoy the food and dental service ! :-) God bless KL & Airasia...

(Dude, this thread is getting very boring... need to spice things up ! will share my chicken venture in the next chapter)

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, no need to emigrate there lah.. on 2nd thought - 2nd Home Scheme may seem attractive ! only pay 150 ringgit...

Just visit there for food and dental..

xenomorph

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've recently been to KL in Dec 2011 for dental fillings and general polishing.. it cost me only $180 ringgit !! or equivalent to AUD$60-70 for a job done by a registered dentist.. + a free small tooth paste :-)

In Oz, a professional dentist will provide you with "before and after" photos & report.. same scope of works (apart from the useless report, photos).. it cost about AUD$470 !! Private health claimed about $80-120.. out of pocket about $300++ *pui !! *

I have no comment for SIN..

It makes sense to travel to KL more often and enjoy the food and dental service ! :-) God bless KL & Airasia...

(Dude, this thread is getting very boring... need to spice things up ! will share my chicken venture in the next chapter)

did u take out a dental loan?
my gf switched from medicine to dental$. what can go wrong with teeth maintenace huh? better than gp who earn monkey pay.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle.. what loan ? I need to get a loan for dental service.. I may as well beg for aluminium cans in Sg. Haha

I think ya referring Dental Study Loan ?

Dude, I sell chickens for a living.. chickens satisfy customers while I earn a profit :-)

xenomorph

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle.. what loan ? I need to get a loan for dental service.. I may as well beg for aluminium cans in Sg. Haha

I think ya referring Dental Study Loan ?

Dude, I sell chickens for a living.. chickens satisfy customers while I earn a profit :-)

i see malaysian-aussie dentist here, clinic very homely atmosphere.
daughter play in another room.
midway thru polishing my teeth, dentist's mama walked in and told her that lunch was ready.

after medibank pte, my out of pocket $80.
free dental floss.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, where are you based ?

I don't mind to support Asian :-) I polish my teeth every 6-12mths.. due to smoking activity :smile:

My medi private is HBA

i see malaysian-aussie dentist here, clinic very homely atmosphere.
daughter play in another room.
midway thru polishing my teeth, dentist's mama walked in and told her that lunch was ready.

after medibank pte, my out of pocket $80.
free dental floss.