• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why sinkies so ball-less and do not dare to fuck LHL in his facebook.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies are stupid ball-less losers.. go fuck yourself.

Got balls to post in this forum , do not dare to post to scold LHL.. what a loser.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any show of hands who wanna fuck LHL in his facebook?

anyone one here got the balls... any kee chieu..???

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Any show of hands who wanna fuck LHL in his facebook?

wait so long why no show of hands one, just reply to this thread if anyone wanna fuck LHL in his facebook.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you hate PAP right?

Your fucking PM LHL is the PAP, go and fuck him upside down in his facebook lah.. why dun dare..?? no balls har... post in this forum, now LHL got facebook all so fucking ball-less and coward.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This forum is filled with sex-deprived motherfucking low life coward ball-less losers.

LHL got facebook... go there and fuck him upside down.. go lah... no balls har.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My bad.. maybe i forgot to post his link:

LHL facebook link:

https://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong

click above and go there directly to fuck him upside down.. now you got no excuse, just a click away only. go lah...

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you hate PAP right?

Your fucking PM LHL is the PAP, go and fuck him upside down in his facebook lah.. why dun dare..?? no balls har... post in this forum, now LHL got facebook all so fucking ball-less and coward.

No i like LHL better than i like you. He earns millions of dollars by not doing anything, you barely earn a 4 figure sum from your ladyboy wife :eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

how? got a link already so still no reply??? what a bunch of low life coward losers.. you bunch deserve to be screwed by the PAP...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Got balls go and set up a new facebook account and fuck LHL upside down.. go lah...

Low life PAP ball-lickers coming here to ISD here, ISD there, I like LHL more than you .. KNN.. you earn your living by ball-licking , what a low life fucking disgrace to your ancestors.....

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng supports tonychat to represent all of us. bravo lah, tony!:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong

go and fuck him upside down lah.. go lah.. no balls is it..

only talk in the forum no balls to be a man and do real man works... yeah.. real man got balls.. you bunch got balls or not.

check my signature...

Last edited: