• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Failure - axe168

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I failed to secure a job in the mining industry.. Sg expat job is taken away by Indian-nese.

I guess I have to sit here idle for a while.. I am returning to Sg via budget air to eat char kway tiao.. at least there is something to cheer about :-)

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you have family or friends who are happy to give you shelter and internet access, you can retire and fade away on subsistence with sgd20 a day. leave the burial to someone else. :p

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude, I rather be squatter in Oz, they are paid min $$$ to idle. Internet is free from the local council library.. Public areas also have shower facilities :-) in Sg, the govt probably collect licensing or public toilets conservancy fee :-( never squat in Sin, cause they are no beggars around and the mighty blood suckers politicians will come after your arse, hehe

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
?? How come you can't get? you ask too much is it? 400K? I know someone left for WA ytd to find mining job liao. You got get mining/safety cert or not?

I failed to secure a job in the mining industry.. Sg expat job is taken away by Indian-nese.

I guess I have to sit here idle for a while.. I am returning to Sg via budget air to eat char kway tiao.. at least there is something to cheer about :-)

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I m project manager leh.. market price in mining is about $xxxk.. less than 400k lah.. I am qualified to setup their infrastructure but unable to do so.. due to racism. hehe.. I guess Sg is better ! At least I am better than the China-nese but less than Indian-ese :-( i am going to SG in 1mth time. Yahoo !

Bro, hows ya bb ? when is it due ?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
See you ask so much. Lol. Baby due end of July, house should be ready end of August.

Bro, I m project manager leh.. market price in mining is about $xxxk.. less than 400k lah.. I am qualified to setup their infrastructure but unable to do so.. due to racism. hehe.. I guess Sg is better ! At least I am better than the China-nese but less than Indian-ese :-( i am going to SG in 1mth time. Yahoo !

Bro, hows ya bb ? when is it due ?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good on you Bro.. your life is incomplete without a baby by your side. Your happiness moment would be the baby 1st laugh, 1st kiss and 1st walk..
Do remember to register in your wife (or who ever earn lesser) as carer to the Centre Link.. more money lah..
Also if you have not registered your marriage in Oz, please continue to do so - act blur.. as a single parent, your centrelink payment is superb !

Don't say I never give you any tips.. hehe..

See you ask so much. Lol. Baby due end of July, house should be ready end of August.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kam sia kam sia. But she under spouse sponsorship visa leh. Wait till her PR come then I register?

Good on you Bro.. your life is incomplete without a baby by your side. Your happiness moment would be the baby 1st laugh, 1st kiss and 1st walk..
Do remember to register in your wife (or who ever earn lesser) as carer to the Centre Link.. more money lah..
Also if you have not registered your marriage in Oz, please continue to do so - act blur.. as a single parent, your centrelink payment is superb !

Don't say I never give you any tips.. hehe..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
This idea is recently confirmed by a hongkie who did exactly the same and live with around $2k/mth under the single parent scheme.

OIC, under spouse sponsor ah ?.. OK, baby delivery cannot wait.. once you have the birth cert.. register medicare and centreline quick .. depending on your income, milk money will be transferred into your bank account.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you mean register for this ah ?? Family benefit part A?

http://www.centrelink.gov.au/internet/internet.nsf/payments/ftb_a_eligible.htm

The carer section only say child care center rebate only leh.

This idea is recently confirmed by a hongkie who did exactly the same and live with around $2k/mth under the single parent scheme.

OIC, under spouse sponsor ah ?.. OK, baby delivery cannot wait.. once you have the birth cert.. register medicare and centreline quick .. depending on your income, milk money will be transferred into your bank account.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, part A and B lah.. just 'humtum' & let them figure it out :smile:

In worst scenario, you will have to pay it back at the end of the year. if you really play 'bastard', they'll go into your employer's payslip to deduct the money owed (usually not lumpsum).. there's ways to work around it by instalments.

This is a front-load money given to you FOC.. interest gain along the way too ! :-)

Bro, you mean register for this ah ?? Family benefit part A?

http://www.centrelink.gov.au/internet/internet.nsf/payments/ftb_a_eligible.htm

The carer section only say child care center rebate only leh.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmmm Part B can, Part A don't think I qualify leh.

Bro, part A and B lah.. just 'humtum' & let them figure it out :smile:

In worst scenario, you will have to pay it back at the end of the year. if you really play 'bastard', they'll go into your employer's payslip to deduct the money owed (usually not lumpsum).. there's ways to work around it by instalments.

This is a front-load money given to you FOC.. interest gain along the way too ! :-)

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude, I can't comment on lobangs, if there's a little "righteousness" in you. The 'Law' does not judge on moral grounds.

Centrelink is asking you to predict your income in the next financial year.. and.. pay you accordingly now.

To the best of your knowledge, if you under declare, you have to 'pay back' at the end of the financial year.

Alternatively, should you over-declare, they will 'reimburse' you at the end of the financial year.

To me, the money in my pocket now is far more important than later.. Net Present Value, Bro..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your master - the old man can rot the system and claimed "above board decision".. by paying themselves millions.

I can siam in-house rulings that are not mandatory...

Both are perfectly legal !

Wow. Envy leh.

Poor fuck beggars like ash007, Neddy and axe168 can be on the dole. All hail the Aussie state welfare system. So easy for losers to abuse.

Envy Siah....

Last edited:

xenomorph

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. Envy leh.

Poor fuck beggars like ash007, Neddy and axe168 can be on the dole. All hail the Aussie state welfare system. So easy for losers to abuse.

Envy Siah....

in singapore, nothing for singaporeans to abuse. only foreigners know how to. after getting their entitlements, start scolding the hands that rewards them. the hosts dun know wat to do.

lifted from scoolbal words
"The "legacy" that he leaves behind is that of an effete society comprising a fearful, enfeebled people. It is that of a people whose emasculation over decades of his iron fist rule has left them either reluctant or unable to cope with the vagaries of life and who now hate him for what he has done to them and to their country."

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh dude, he happen to be a well known troll here. But I agree, at least we get to do that in our new country. :wink:

in singapore, nothing for singaporeans to abuse. only foreigners know how to. after getting their entitlements, start scolding the hands that rewards them. the hosts dun know wat to do.

lifted from scoolbal words
"The "legacy" that he leaves behind is that of an effete society comprising a fearful, enfeebled people. It is that of a people whose emasculation over decades of his iron fist rule has left them either reluctant or unable to cope with the vagaries of life and who now hate him for what he has done to them and to their country."

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dont agree with losers like you means is a troll huh. lol.

Wow. Envy leh.

Envy Siah....

You sinkie dumbfuck. That is called living a life the best that you can rather than being ass screwed by your sinkie master daily.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh dude, he happen to be a well known troll here. But I agree, at least we get to do that in our new country. :wink:

Usually, in Asian countries, only the rich get to abuse the system, and all the dirty political tricks are kept under cover from public.

Yes, watch out for trolls. Come to think of it, if the trolls are not envious of our lifestyles, they will not be lurking in this forum, mocking us. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The mining job market is strange. But so long that you are IN, it is a matter of time that you become PROTECTED within.

I am sad to say that an African is taking over my job. But I have to prepare myself for the whole new debt bubble world by demoting myself to a junior position.

Last edited: