• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I no no English

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Indian Singaporean complains about PRC service staff at Singtel[/h]Posted by temasektimes on April 29, 2012
I once waited in a queue at Singtel almost close to an hour to make some enquiries. When it came to my turn all the service staff (who happened to be from PRC) at the counter could tell me was “I no no English”!
I was mad. I waited for almost 1 bloody hour only to be told that I cannot be served just because she cannot speak our common language, English? I shouted at her to get me someone who can speak English. Another service staff, a filipino, came running and took over from the non-English speaking PRC idiot. I was served.
Will I be learning Mandarin so that I’d be better served in the future? No way! Why should I? I’m a Singaporean and served 2.5 years in the SAF. I am an Indian Singaporean whose mother tongue is Tamil. I’d rather learn another Indian language like Hindi or Malayalam if I’ve to learn another language. If there are anyone who should learn another language, the PRCs here should be learning English as Singapore is not China.
Why should we give in to these PRCs to learn their language so that they may better serve us? If they can’t speak English, just embarass them and give it to them, left, right and centre and never never ever take it from them lying down and accept bad service just because they had the audacity to not learn our common language, English!
JACK RUSSEL

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought all Jack Russel's could do was go "woof woof".

I used to have one and he never spoke a word during his entire 15 year existence.

i think your jack russel saw your seatless bike , and too shocked to bark for 15years :wink:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I once waited in a queue at Singtel almost close to an hour to make some enquiries. When it came to my turn all the service staff (who happened to be from PRC) at the counter could tell me was “I no no English”!
JACK RUSSEL
ah jack ...

sing&tel saw it fit 4 non-engrish speaking prcs 2 surf u ... u comprain dat prc 4 wat? ...

u shud go n f sing&tel ... :rolleyes:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
MOD!!! please do something!

System Message: Super Moderator is currently away for Labour Day long weekend. Therefore, no actions would be taken. We look forward to your valuable feedback again. Thank you.

B

Baluku

This is bullshit!

Singaporean ah Nehs can swear Hokkien bad words like there is no tommorow.

Still say dunno Chinese? LOL!