• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

excuse me , are you singaporean ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It takes one to know another! LOL!

you dont have to be a keling kia to know hes a keling kia :wink:

121.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans have always been a disgrace when overseas. Many hotels were forced to suspend their breakfast buffet spreads whenever a Ken Air tour group was in town. This was in the good old days when all real chinks were confined to their own borders (and the world was a better place for it.).

I couldn't blame the establishments. Sinkies would stuff their plates with far more than they could eat. Then out would come the plastic bags for "takeaways" intended for lunch.

It was absolutely disgusting and a major embarrassment for the minority of sinkies who did not behave like starving animals.

i am proud to be a sinkie.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
yes bro ..i whack 1 . knn ...can talk anything here but dont talk about religion lah ...tio bo ? want to talk about religion go to religious folder lah ...tio bo ?

tio tio I kee chiew liao, got NTUC voucher for me or not?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporeans have always been a disgrace when overseas. Many hotels were forced to suspend their breakfast buffet spreads whenever a Ken Air tour group was in town. This was in the good old days when all real chinks were confined to their own borders (and the world was a better place for it.).

I couldn't blame the establishments. Sinkies would stuff their plates with far more than they could eat. Then out would come the plastic bags for "takeaways" intended for lunch.

It was absolutely disgusting and a major embarrassment for the minority of sinkies who did not behave like starving animals.

[video=youtube;JZ4x16Pg2f8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ4x16Pg2f8&feature=related[/video]

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lau cheehong :wink: but i like your style :wink:

It's not that. Men are supposed to read maps and know directions. If you have a daughter, how would you like her to travel around with a man who asks around, how to go to Shinjuku station, huh? If kena Alamaking how? Rubber dinghied to Holland Rotterdam and rot to hell!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
give him so many chance liao ...still like that ..bobian i have to take out my rotan and whack . bro , i only incharge of insane ppl ...the rest you takecare ok ? :wink:

The problem is, these people refused to accept that their content is religious. Just 2 days ago, I moved a religious themed thread started by Tonychat to the religious folder and he refused to accept it. He made a big hoo ha about it and started another thread of the exact title and content. :rolleyes:

B

Baluku

People who have eyes haven been known to knock at lamposts all the times too!

Drifter is going nuts! Any mention of anything that resembles religious he will jump up and go crazy! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's not that. Men are supposed to read maps and know directions. If you have a daughter, how would you like her to travel around with a man who asks around, how to go to Shinjuku station, huh? If kena Alamaking how? Rubber dinghied to Holland Rotterdam and rot to hell!

sometimes getting lost is fun ...trust me . i used to bagpack alot when i was young .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Drifter is going nuts! Any mention of anything that resembles religious he will jump up and go crazy! LOL!

is that your clone kenna banned ? :wink: im laughing now :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The problem is, these people refused to accept that their content is religious. Just 2 days ago, I moved a religious themed thread started by Tonychat to the religious folder and he refused to accept it. He made a big hoo ha about it and started another thread of the exact title and content. :rolleyes:

dont care bro...just let them kpkb lah :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

" People who have eyes haven been known to knock at lamposts all the times too" !

yes agree with you , you can find some of those ppl in religious folder :wink:

Last edited: