• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should the 48 men be hang?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro , its not ruined by the media ...its ruined by singapore lanjiao law .

More like the media playing judge, jury and executioner. Those reporters thinks they have been appointed the moral police and goes round on their high horse with their holier then thou attitude passing their judgment on these men.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[QUOTE=myo539;1049546]I rather hang those commuters who complained that MRT train was late by 5 minutes![/QUOTE]What you propose to do with people who spend their money in an exorbitant manner, while others are suffering?

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can assure you life is not over for these 48. Its only about 9 weeks, at most give them 18 weeks.
They can still find work in Singapore. Those who own business still have their business to run. Those w/o can drive taxi or do sales. I am sure Singaporeans are forgiving and don't mind helping these men out whether they were deceived or not.