• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: you are right

giving free points now is like having my appetitiser b4 the start of the main course to this forum. but now the appetitiser just runs out. so come back again later for the free salad treat.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr Lee

Can spare some points?

u r next Q205 but if i had given u b4, i can't give u again.don't ask why. i dunno myself about this lame powerpoints thingy.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

those on the Q, i dunno what's this message i keep having is all about. i thought my power should be fully charged and ready to giveaway but this is what i got:

guess u guys should wait a bit longer b4 the next on the lst Q gets his 21 powerpts.....unless i ve been disabled from you-know-who.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give Me Points To Zap

those on the Q, i dunno what's this message i keep having is all about. i thought my power should be fully charged and ready to giveaway but this is what i got:

guess u guys should wait a bit longer b4 the next on the lst Q gets his 21 powerpts.....unless i ve been disabled from you-know-who.

Giv me lay. :o

Gimme more ... but, what can you do with the points ? Can you zap ppl with this ?

I heard many ppl kanna zapped. :*:

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

u r next Q205 but if i had given u b4, i can't give u again.don't ask why. i dunno myself about this lame powerpoints thingy.

SIR, never received leh. Still the same....