• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you want to know what Lee Hsien Loong eat for dinner?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
IdoZj.jpg

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't make any sense! I see common sinkies everyday eat better food than our PM.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Istana mee siam really got hums

in his FB, he confirmed that mee siam got hums is an official dish in ISTANA.

is he trying to cover a mistake with another mistake?

what if some branded hotel chef cums out with a mee siam GOT hum and then cooks up a convincing story to back it up. this would be really a tragedy in food.

just like the merlion, a fictitious mee siam mai hums become an offical national food.

ain't it so easy to fool the whole nation of sheep?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha..Ha..Ha.. Read the post of this IMH chap on Pinky's FB

http://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong

Li Li Lim: PM Lee, I felt so miserable in the 2000s that, when I went for my tuition assignments, I carried with me a penknife and slashed or cut my wrist with that. When I sat on the steps outside my tuition student's home in a Yishun HDB flat, I slashed and cut my wrist foolishly until I was stopped by a kind civil servant, an officer who was going round checking the residents' meters or something like that. And when I dropped my hamburger, my lunch, outside the Causeway Point while going for my tuition, I picked it up again to eat even though it was soiled and dirty. Do you think I am a frivolous person ??? That I take things for granted ??? That I do not know what a hard life means ??

Li Li Lim : PM Lee, my mother is very good to me, though she is very thrifty and probably thinks that I am very 'ngar xi ' - Hokkien dialect meaning dead daring. I am not wantonly rebellious . Or I am totally upset with the unjust treatment meted out to me so many times . I obey my mother. My father is good to me , for he bought psychiatric medicines for me outside IMH when I was unwell, and look after me. But I do not like the fact that he had extramarital affairs with my MOTHER'S sister ! If you were me, how would you feel, PM Lee ? And, being a person with a good heart, I still treat my aunt or MOTHER'S sister well, and gave her money as well as bought food for her when I could afford it. Not now though cos I don't have earning ability now

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
I almost choked when I scrolled all the way down, and realized he attended Nanyang Girls High School in 1958.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Istana mee siam really got hums

in his FB, he confirmed that mee siam got hums is an official dish in ISTANA.

is he trying to cover a mistake with another mistake?

what if some branded hotel chef cums out with a mee siam GOT hum and then cooks up a convincing story to back it up. this would be really a tragedy in food.

just like the merlion, a fictitious mee siam mai hums become an offical national food.

ain't it so easy to fool the whole nation of sheep?

it shows that his mee siam and your mee siam is different :wink: his got extra :wink: im not suprise if he say his mee siam got abalone

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Istana mee siam really got hums

If LHL eats simple food, what hell he wants his millions for?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe one of these days, i will write in russian on his wall - see if he can reply in russian...LOL