• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal properties for sales - No agents please

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Wuqi. Your friends and relatives are really very fortunate, it was norm to be skeptical, even the locals did not believe. It was until the opening of initial phase of coastal highway (Danga Bay to Bukit Indah) that people started to realize the potential, I foresee 3 years down the road buyer may have to fork out RM 1 million for similar cluster house at Nusa Duta. What do you think? :eek:

Back then,recommended (forced) all the good bros i know as well as some relatives to buy. By the time we bought, it already went up a bit already. Even EL back then when i brought friends there as well as ST and NI. My sister did not buy as she was still too sceptical back then.

Wife said i am very bad, always forcing people to buy houses.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, I am not being sarcastic. I am just worried your asking price is too low. A lot of investing brothers and sisters here must be already "cursing" you "silently". :p

I think even if you are willing to let go at $750k, must ask higher lah, maybe $800K or higher and then let buyers bargain down $50K and they be very shiok. :biggrin: Else some skeptical one like me might think got night visitors at your house. :eek: haha.... Just joking....new house haven't stay before where can have night visitors right? :smile:

Hi bro, thanks for clarifying. I didn't buy the property for investment. But even at RM750k, we're getting good returns. Hopefully enough to cover the renovations for the other house. Anyway, my target market are the people earning SGD. The downpayment and COV will be quite high, I feel.

No night visitors; only day visitors who idiotically left my gate open after going in to check out my unit, while I wasn't there. I saw them from the outside main road.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
The corner terrace 22 X 75 with 20ft land (though not rectangular) roughly = 42 X 75 overall. This is almost the same as the NI semi-D that you are talking about. The big difference is the Semi-D build-up might be bigger though. But the semi-D you referring to must be an intermediate lot. The corner terrace wins on this and also it is already built up, so no wastage of mortgage interest.

In summary, I think the corner terrace is as good as a semi-D, just that its built up might be smaller. So base on developer pricing of current NI Semi-D of 1M, I think his asking price of $750K is still low.

You know, technically my unit can be considered as a corner semi-d. Heheh... And also corner units are rarer than semi-dees. Build-up will be smaller but if the owner wants, they can always extend the house by spending more.

Maybe I should increase the price to RM900k like the other NI P8A corner unit for sale.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously think you are selling at a good price, bros here should buy it from you as i think its a fair price and frankly a bargain at todays prices.

As for Newbie comments about folks cursing, i think there shouldn't be much if at all as everyone has his own right to sell at their own price and pace. One neighbour sold his unit for around 1.3m while another one sold it at 1.1m (same type, same facing etc) within almost the same timeframe.

As for the things that go bump in the night, there are always some houses (development neutral) where people claimed that it is already very well "occupied" before it was even sold.

Thanks bro. We probably won't budge from this price. As you said its a good price, and P8 is a premium precinct in NI. If we hold it another 1 year, the price will probably jump to RM850-900k and it will still be cheaper than other intermediate units in ND or HH.

Anyway I dot believe in things that go bump in the night; unless those are burglars.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) 3 sty Semi D @ Sutera utama ( 4400 sq ft ) near sutera mall-RM $ 1.8 mil
2) 2 sty resort type bangolow with swimming pool @ East Ledang ( 9200 sq ft ) -RM $ 4.5 mil
3) penthouse with sky garden ( 2500 sq ft )@ Horizon Residence -RM $ 2.3 mil
4) 3+1 bed room-Ujana ( 1320 sq ft ) @ East Ledang- RM $ 883 K
5 ) 1 bed room -One medini ( 720 sq ft ) @ nusajaya- RM $ 600 k

Mu8811, are you an agent? If you are, this is not the place for agents to post. And you don't have to post twice in a few hours.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks bro. We probably won't budge from this price. As you said its a good price, and P8 is a premium precinct in NI. If we hold it another 1 year, the price will probably jump to RM850-900k and it will still be cheaper than other intermediate units in ND or HH.

Anyway I dot believe in things that go bump in the night; unless those are burglars.

Vincent, a quick look at the website tell me an intermediate asking price M$475K at P7. Juz for extreme comparison ya.

But juz like alleyboy mentioned, ur unit cantik though.:smile:

Last edited:

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Just curious. Is there a control on the look of the facade at NI? Can extensions be done?

Thks

You know, technically my unit can be considered as a corner semi-d. Heheh... And also corner units are rarer than semi-dees. Build-up will be smaller but if the owner wants, they can always extend the house by spending more.

Maybe I should increase the price to RM900k like the other NI P8A corner unit for sale.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Just curious. Is there a control on the look of the facade at NI? Can extensions be done?

Thks

Yes there is for P8 because of the DMC that all owners signed. The facade and exterior colour scheme cannot be changed. Back and side extensions (for corner lots) are allowed.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi,

Thks

I am sure one can do something especially if its a corner unit like what bro vincentck has. Within reason and upon submission to the town council, etc of course.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Wuqi. Your friends and relatives are really very fortunate, it was norm to be skeptical, even the locals did not believe. It was until the opening of initial phase of coastal highway (Danga Bay to Bukit Indah) that people started to realize the potential, I foresee 3 years down the road buyer may have to fork out RM 1 million for similar cluster house at Nusa Duta. What do you think? :eek:

Thanks, i tried my best for them. 10% will remember me but the rest, even though some bought, i still had some tough words from relatives and friends:

1. I don't need the money lah, what is 100k SGD to me?

2. How much commissions are you getting ah? 1% or what? Otherwise why are you always taking us around so many developments?

3. How come you so good, how much are they paying you to promote? Must be IRDA lah, there is no such thing as a free lunch hor.

4. Got such lobang? Why don't you buy? (told him i already did) Then why didn't you buy more (i have 6 plus other commercial properties)

5. Sure or not, will have ghost or demons in the houses or not, why still so cheap?
Must be whole development haunted then got such price right?

6. Got wild animals inside the house or not, i don't want tigers in the house or compound!!

7. What if cannot rent out or sell, what if cannot appreciate? You buy from me lah?

8. What if the house collapse during rain? Why you so nice, you not working ah? now housing agent doing part time is it?

9. Eh, the commissions, give me half lah, don't bluff, sure got commissions one. I introduce some to you and you give me a cut? Don't bluff lah, developer where got no give commission one?

10. Best one -

Huh Nusajaya right? I am born there so don't bluff me. I know it well, Nusajaya is in KL leh, sure another failed project one lah. Legoland, must be a tiny room for kids lah, don't talk rubbish!

Then a lot of unrelated questions:

I only know Giant, don't bluff Malaysia no malls one lah. I know Malaysia like the back of my hand you know, huh, got 2nd link meh, where is 2nd link ah?? Don't bluff lah, where got 2nd link?

You live there ah? How many times you been to Iskandar? What is Jusco? What is Tesco? You feel safe or not walking from McDonalds to Jusco? CW3? Coming down from CW3 bus safe or not, 5 metres to the car park and car yes but if i come, can you guarantee my safety of the 5 metres or not???

Last edited:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahah reading those responses from sceptical friends and relatives are really funny! I am sure it wont be and wasnt funny when you are the receiving end of it and I sympathise with you wuqi.

Thats why i have been very cautious and conscious about doing such stuff as I dont know if it will be appreciated by the other party. So far so good with two friends.

goldragon

Nice to come across this thread. Looks like you guys are more interested in landed. But I have 1 extra booked unit at Paragon for anyone interested to take over. Giving up due to loan problem. S&P not signed yet. Its on #25 2+1, face SE.

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice to come across this thread. Looks like you guys are more interested in landed. But I have 1 extra booked unit at Paragon for anyone interested to take over. Giving up due to loan problem. S&P not signed yet. Its on #25 2+1, face SE.

I'm interested. PM you.

mallow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Johor Dreamers
My friend at Leisure Farm has a georgeous bungalow to sell, Balinese design, 20,000 sq ft+, mature garden with fruit trees and flowers, parking for at least 4 cars. Very good location. He's asking RM4.8 million negotiable. He's a bit shy about all this, so asked me to post it. If you will PM me, I'll be glad to put you in direct touch - yes, I will get at least two crab makans in Gelang Patah for doing this for him. Neighbour sold hers for RM5 million, though it was a new house with new garden.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Wuqi, I must say I get these respond too and its hilarious...LOL!

Most people don't believe in free lunch. Am one of them too...

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vincent, a quick look at the website tell me an intermediate asking price M$475K at P7. Juz for extreme comparison ya.

But juz like alleyboy mentioned, ur unit cantik though.:smile:

Hi bro whoami, yup it's RM175k cheaper. But I think it only has 4 rooms and 3 bathrooms, compared to 5 rooms and 4 bathrooms. But of course the main selling point is the 20ft of extra land and the fact that corner units are rare.

Thanks. I like the design for 8A more than 8B. But size of land beats design.... Hahah

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro Vincent, pardon my ignorance. Was trying to do the math on the land size. You mentioned 20ft extra land. So 20X75 is 1500 sq feet? Just wondering wat I missed since u mentioned 2122sq feet? Thanks!