• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal properties for sales - No agents please

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update:

I have following units from good bros here, all listed are from friends who are like my real brothers.
I don't want anything in return or comms so just helping out.

1. Unit for sale - HH, Gateway A Double storey semi-d, 35x80 that he is looking to sell for 1.35m. At Jalan Ambang 3/6
2. Unit for rent - 2 units of Double storey Cluster house, Nusa Duta 32x70 that is looking to rent. At Jalan Duta 2/5 and 2/7
respectively.
3. Unit for sale - HH, Golf, A double storey terrace, 24x75.
4. Unit for sale - HH, Gateway, A double storey Cluster, 32x70.
5. Unit for sale - HH, Golf, A double storey terrace, 22x70
6. Unit for sale - HH, Gateway, A double story terrace 22x70
7. Unit for sale - ND, Dusa 2, A double storey cluster, 32x70

Please PM me for their details, direct buyers preferred so i can put you guys in touch directly.

How much is price range for those Duta 2 resale clusters ? My sister is looking for one ,but I am afraid she cannot accept current market . She visited those clusters during the 540K era , decided not to buy and now thinking of buying again. Understand price is in the 700K range right ?

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't blame you guys for scepticism. This advert is the real deal as it is the owner who is doing the selling, check the listing owner's name and contact number. He is real :wink:

Hi bro Mingchye, I think they are referring to different things. Newbie2012 is asking why I'm selling so cheap (unsure whether he's being sarcastic or not) while the Jason is saying that the asking price for EL may not be the actual transacted price.

But thanks for your vote of confidence. You're right in saying my ad is real and the price is my own set price after doing a simple research and checking around for corner units for sale within 15-20 mins from both checkpoints.

There's another corner unit in P8a going for RM900k, which I think is very high. Anyway good for me, makes my unit appear very affordable.

Last edited:

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) 3 sty Semi D @ Sutera utama ( 4400 m sq ) near sutera mall-RM $ 1.8 mil
2) 2 sty resort type bangolow with swimming pool @ East Ledang ( 9200 m sq ) -RM $ 4.5 mil
3) penthouse with sky garden ( 2500 m sq )@ Horizon Residence -RM $ 2.3 mil
4) 3+1 bed room-Ujana ( 1320 m sq ) @ East Ledang- RM $ 883 K
5 ) 1 bed room -One medini @ nusajaya- RM $ 600 k

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro Mingchye, I think they are referring to different things. Newbie2012 is asking why I'm selling so cheap (unsure whether he's being sarcastic or not) while the Jason is saying that the asking price for EL may not be the actual transacted price.

But thanks for your vote of confidence. You're right in saying my ad is real and the price is my own set price after doing a simple research and checking around for corner units for sale within 15-20 mins from both checkpoints.

There's another corner unit in P8a going for RM900k, which I think is very high. Anyway good for me, makes my unit appear very affordable.

No lah, I am not being sarcastic. I am just worried your asking price is too low. A lot of investing brothers and sisters here must be already "cursing" you "silently". :p

I think even if you are willing to let go at $750k, must ask higher lah, maybe $800K or higher and then let buyers bargain down $50K and they be very shiok. :biggrin: Else some skeptical one like me might think got night visitors at your house. :eek: haha.... Just joking....new house haven't stay before where can have night visitors right? :smile:

Last edited:

flamboyantsg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why sell so cheap at $750k? Corner terrace leh.... thought someone in EL already asking for $1.2M for an intermediate terrace, although it was stated as inclusive of $200K renovations/furnishings. Are you serious? :p

Bro newbie, must compare apple to apple leh....
you cant compare NI to EL or even HH leh.
example....NI semiD twinvilla direct developer, now selling +/- rm1.0m wif free legal n stampduty, for land size 40x80. On the other hand, HH semiD @ Golf East, abt a year back, was selling +/-rm1.2m wif only free legal n no stampduty absorption, land size 35x80.

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro newbie, must compare apple to apple leh....
you cant compare NI to EL or even HH leh.
example....NI semiD twinvilla direct developer, now selling +/- rm1.0m wif free legal n stampduty, for land size 40x80. On the other hand, HH semiD @ Golf East, abt a year back, was selling +/-rm1.2m wif only free legal n no stampduty absorption, land size 35x80.

The corner terrace 22 X 75 with 20ft land (though not rectangular) roughly = 42 X 75 overall. This is almost the same as the NI semi-D that you are talking about. The big difference is the Semi-D build-up might be bigger though. But the semi-D you referring to must be an intermediate lot. The corner terrace wins on this and also it is already built up, so no wastage of mortgage interest.

In summary, I think the corner terrace is as good as a semi-D, just that its built up might be smaller. So base on developer pricing of current NI Semi-D of 1M, I think his asking price of $750K is still low.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Seriously think you are selling at a good price, bros here should buy it from you as i think its a fair price and frankly a bargain at todays prices.

As for Newbie comments about folks cursing, i think there shouldn't be much if at all as everyone has his own right to sell at their own price and pace. One neighbour sold his unit for around 1.3m while another one sold it at 1.1m (same type, same facing etc) within almost the same timeframe.

As for the things that go bump in the night, there are always some houses (development neutral) where people claimed that it is already very well "occupied" before it was even sold.

Last edited:

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro MU8811, are you selling all your houses? Are those your asking prices?

I think u mixed up square feet and metre square.

Your Ujana apt for example @ 14000 sq feet and cost RM 883k should be the cheapest condo in Asia.

1) 3 sty Semi D @ Sutera utama ( 4400 m sq ) near sutera mall-RM $ 1.8 mil
2) 2 sty resort type bangolow with swimming pool @ East Ledang ( 9200 m sq ) -RM $ 4.5 mil
3) penthouse with sky garden ( 2500 m sq )@ Horizon Residence -RM $ 2.3 mil
4) 3+1 bed room-Ujana ( 1320 m sq ) @ East Ledang- RM $ 883 K
5 ) 1 bed room -One medini @ nusajaya- RM $ 600 k

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro MU8811, are you selling all your houses? Are those your asking prices?

I think u mixed up square feet and metre square.

Your Ujana apt for example @ 14000 sq feet and cost RM 883k

yes , you're correct ! i mixed up sq feet to sq meter,sorry!

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) 3 sty Semi D @ Sutera utama ( 4400 sq ft ) near sutera mall-RM $ 1.8 mil
2) 2 sty resort type bangolow with swimming pool @ East Ledang ( 9200 sq ft) -RM $ 4.5 mil
3) penthouse with sky garden ( 2500 sq ft )@ Horizon Residence -RM $ 2.3 mil
4) 3+1 bed room-Ujana ( 1320 sq ft ) @ East Ledang- RM $ 883 K
5 ) 1 bed room ( 720 sq ft ) -One medini @ nusajaya- RM $ 600 k

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone keen to buy my penthouse? Full facilities with 3 tier security. Nicely done up. 7 air cons, 3 levels in penthouse. Nice scenery. Big swimming pool and gym. Very very safe!

5 bedrooms, 3 toilets. 2 living room. 2 balcony.

2 covered car park lots.

PM me if seriously want to buy.

Last edited:

Mu8811

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) 3 sty Semi D @ Sutera utama ( 4400 sq ft ) near sutera mall-RM $ 1.8 mil
2) 2 sty resort type bangolow with swimming pool @ East Ledang ( 9200 sq ft ) -RM $ 4.5 mil
3) penthouse with sky garden ( 2500 sq ft )@ Horizon Residence -RM $ 2.3 mil
4) 3+1 bed room-Ujana ( 1320 sq ft ) @ East Ledang- RM $ 883 K
5 ) 1 bed room -One medini ( 720 sq ft ) @ nusajaya- RM $ 600 k

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attended the launch of Nusa Duta cluster house (phase 2) back in end-2010.
Standard unit from RM528K and the fully furnished showhouse was on sale for RM780K (with very nice ID), tempted but did not go ahead after considering phase 1 cluster house only RM400K+ (almost RM100K difference!) with similar land size though slightly smaller built-up area.

Have to concede that was a bad decision, feeling heart pain now...:(

Hi Jasonjst, its currently about 740-780k from what i have heard.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Attended the launch of Nusa Duta cluster house (phase 2) back in end-2010.
Standard unit from RM528K and the fully furnished showhouse was on sale for RM780K (with very nice ID), tempted but did not go ahead after considering phase 1 cluster house only RM400K+ (almost RM100K difference!) with similar land size though slightly smaller built-up area.

Have to concede that was a bad decision, feeling heart pain now...:(

Back then,recommended (forced) all the good bros i know as well as some relatives to buy. By the time we bought, it already went up a bit already. Even EL back then when i brought friends there as well as ST and NI. My sister did not buy as she was still too sceptical back then.

Wife said i am very bad, always forcing people to buy houses.

Last edited: