• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal properties for sales - No agents please

wiserguy

Re: New, 2nd Hand or Sub Sale house in JB

Hi everyone and home buyers/investors //

I have my own property units for SALE
**Perling Apartment**
1238 sft // 3 bedroom with balcony // high floor facing swimming pool and good view //
Furnished

** The Sky Executive Suites **
1200 sft // 2+1 bedroom // mid-high floor facing swimming pool //
ID Renovated and Furnished with built-in wardrobes, quartz top aluminium kitchen cabinet, plaster ceiling, curtains

** Zennith Suites**
965 sft // 3 bedroom // high floor and unobstructed city view //
ID Renovated and Furnished with designer wardrobes, kitchen cabinet, plaster ceiling, curtains //

Sebana Cove (for RENT only)

PM or whatsapp me +65 96955866 for details. !!Thank you!!

bluesky321

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Re: V@ Summerplace

Are there any owners wishing to sell their Duplex Units at V@Summerplace?
If there are, kindly msg me, thank you.

bluesky

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi all, selling my place in Taman Laguna, double storey terrace house. Daisy type.
Please contact me for further details.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I'm selling/renting out my teega suite at Puteri Harbour. High floor. Studio, 485sqft. Overlooking 2nd link. Sea view and greenery. Fully furnished. Please PM me if you are interested and I will provide you with pictures.

Thank you.

Despera

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I'm selling/renting out my teega suite at Puteri Harbour. High floor. Studio, 485sqft. Overlooking 2nd link. Sea view and greenery. Fully furnished. Please PM me if you are interested and I will provide you with pictures.

Thank you.
Hi,

Any photos? By the way, for purchase of resale unit, what is the total amount we will be expecting to pay for fees like lawyer fees, stamp duty, foreigner consent fee, and other miscellaneous fee? And how long is the processing period till hand over is done?

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi
May i have more details of the property that you wanted to sell and is it still available ?

Hi Leotann,

Yes it is still available. Here are some of the photos of my unit.

TEEGA consists of Teega Residences, Teega Suites and a commercial block. Mine is Teega Suites.

My unit is 485sqft. Studio. High floor. Overlooking 2nd link. Sea view and greenery. Selling at RM 390K. Nego. Can you PM(private message) me discuss further if you are interested. Thanks Leo.

living room and bed.JPG
kitchen2.jpg
dining table.JPG
toilet.JPG

Last edited:

hihipopo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Golden Sands Seaview Residence in JB town for sale.

* Breathtaking panoramic sea view of Johor Straits from all windows.
* High Floor (23rd Floor).
* 852 sq ft (2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms).
* Located right next to Thistle Hotel.
* In the middle of JB town (3 mins to JB CIQ, 2 mins to JB Town, 3 mins to Danga Bay).
* Freehold, low maintenance fee of RM0.20/sq ft only.
* 1 car park.
* Fully furnished; as in pretty well furnished with good quality fixtures.
* Selling at RM580K (negotiable).
* Direct sale from owner, 0% commission for the buyer.

Please contact owner Marc at 016-303 6929 / +65 9111 8195.

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Any photos? By the way, for purchase of resale unit, what is the total amount we will be expecting to pay for fees like lawyer fees, stamp duty, foreigner consent fee, and other miscellaneous fee? And how long is the processing period till hand over is done?

Hi Despera,

Here is a good link to describe all the fees.

http://malaysiahousingloan.com/stamp-duty-legal-fees-purchasing-house/

I will absorb the legal fees and I've attached my unit's photos in the previous link. Selling at RM390k and nego. Do PM(private message) me if you would like to discuss further. Thanks Despera.

Do take note:
if you are a Singaporean, you can only buy property worth RM1mil and above in Puteri Harbour.
if you are a Malaysian, Spore PR, no issue.

villan33

For Sale: Habitat Condominium Johor Bahru city centre Danga Bay area; 2rm 2bth with one utility room; spacious 1280 sq ft corner unit layout in airy low-density development; prestigious Jln Abdul Samad area; walking distance to Thistle Hotel and General Hospital; 2km to CIQ and future RTS station; easy access to all parts of JB; recently renovated with polished marble flooring; ideal for family; view to appreciate. Asking RM380k i.e below Rm300 per sq ft. For more details or photos pl contact owner Chua 0197794328.

denso61

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brand new 835sqft mid floor condo with river view for RENT at CRESCENT BAY SUITES(taman bayou puteri) 3 mins away from Midvalley southkey opening in 2018 .

4 mins or 3km via edl @80km/HR from ciq, daily shuttle bus to n fro ciq provided.

Full and brand new furnishing including all elec appliances,full lenght curtains,tv sofa,queen bed with 11inch matt,fridge, washer,oven,walk in warddrobe.

2room plus 1 study.

Pm for pictures.

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/condo/crescent-bay-suites-6896

tonytantw

Own unit, Southkey mosaic apartment. Sell urgently to get back deposit and partial payment.

Whatsapp +60196299950

Confirm cheapest price. Thanks

firered123

Hi,

Re: V@ Summerplace

Are there any owners wishing to sell their Duplex Units at V@Summerplace?
If there are, kindly msg me, thank you.

bluesky

I own V@summerplace highest floor, duplex ,as the furthest unit can see seaview from Singapore all the way to the ferry terminal the zon as my living room are all windows.
Im thinking of letting go as my grandparents still prefer terrace house..

Pm me your contact if you are interested, thanks.

kawan2sgmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Supposed to have received mine. But due to some hiccup, the cheques were not banked due to our account was dormant, and our bank did not inform us. The cheques were sitting in the bank for more than 6 months! Talking about M'sia bank service!

Btw, when did you sell your house?

Hi, may I know anyone here received your property gain tax refund after you have sold your unit?