• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Limpeh really sibeh heng!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lan erh, limpeh really sibei heng.

Last yr, one of my fren told me how he booked this poly student for $500, say it is the best experience he ever had. I was actually very tempted, but then my hatyai trip was coming up, and I was thinking for $500 I can really enjoy myself for 5 full days in hatyai, so I decide to pass since for $500, I can book five different chicken in hatyai for 5 days and bonk until my dick hurts......:p

When the underage pros news first broke out, I did not know dat was her until I saw my fren name appear among the 44 men. I tried calling my fren yesterday and today, but his hp is switched off and his office say he had already resign :(

KNN, being stingy really save me...if I had book her, I will be no 45 in the list liao...really sibei heng, someone up there is looking after me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think $500 can get 3-4 good quality PRC chicks at $100-$150 a pop. Dont know why these people go and pay $500 for a kampong chicken...

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think $500 can get 3-4 good quality PRC chicks at $100-$150 a pop. Dont know why these people go and pay $500 for a kampong chicken...

Your prose is improving...LOL....Aren't you glad your father I, Debonerman is a keling?.....LOL......alamak.......LOL

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN, being stingy really save me...if I had book her, I will be no 45 in the list liao...really sibei heng, someone up there is looking after me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You are safe as long you don't admit or reveal your true identity in this forum. No one here will know.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another meaningless posting by a keling wannabe. LOL....LOL alamak LOL

Ah! Jah_rastafar_I the Dumbfuck Racist Moderator. Fully awake now after spending the whole of yesterday until dawn this morning on boliao watch. I saw your poor name when I tried to login multiple times. Your last post when you can no longer suppress your racist base was hilarious....LOL.....lamak....LOL

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Imported chicken arrives in containers, so of course cheaper. There are fewer local kampong chicken running around, so more expansive.