• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confession of Taxi Driver - Singapore - Little India

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q35-uf7IQo8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>..............

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with this Taxi Uncle.. Even my neighbour, a Malay uncle who is a cabbie hates goin to Little India to take in the Ah Nehs especially the Yaya India Global Pariahs..

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking about the yaya indians from india, i have marked the indians staying in regency park, nathan road. all fucking black fucks that i sent there had some form of attitude problem on local taxi drivers! not kidding...

I agree with this Taxi Uncle.. Even my neighbour, a Malay uncle who is a cabbie hates goin to Little India to take in the Ah Nehs especially the Yaya India Global Pariahs..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without even going to the youtube page i know instantly the taxi driver will be one at fault and somehow all the crap those shit skins he mentioned are instantly forgotten and somehow he's a racist and he'a an asshole and so on. Nope 100% not the kelings fault.

What he says is 100% true. Shit skins behave like this not only in getting taxis but in all aspects of their life and somehow you're a racist if you even dare complain about it. Hey if you like to be saboed by a shit skin like what this cab driver is saying then by all means go ahead at leasy you're not a "racist" and in singapore's context a racist can only be a chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talking about the yaya indians from india, i have marked the indians staying in regency park, nathan road. all fucking black fucks that i sent there had some form of attitude problem on local taxi drivers! not kidding...

Somehow that's going to be your fault. No matter how polite and nice you are and no matter how rude and unreasonable these shit skins are somehow you're at fault.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hope taxi drivers will take passengers from Little India to Airport as a form of "service to the people of Singapore" so that these people will become one less among our people.
Like refugees they should be taken to airports, sea-ports and other exit points as a form of Good Riddance..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope taxi drivers will take passengers from Little India to Airport as a form of "service to the people of Singapore" so that these people will become one less among our people.
Like refugees they should be taken to airports, sea-ports and other exit points as a form of Good Riddance..

Nah taix drivers are locals. If you truly want to do service to singapore. Bash the fuck out of these shit skins. That is truly service to all sinkies.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is hopeless. There is no one stopping them from landing at the airport and other points of entry. SG getting screwed in all orifices.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without even going to the youtube page i know instantly the taxi driver will be one at fault and somehow all the crap those shit skins he mentioned are instantly forgotten and somehow he's a racist and he'a an asshole and so on. Nope 100% not the kelings fault.

What he says is 100% true. Shit skins behave like this not only in getting taxis but in all aspects of their life and somehow you're a racist if you even dare complain about it. Hey if you like to be saboed by a shit skin like what this cab driver is saying then by all means go ahead at leasy you're not a "racist" and in singapore's context a racist can only be a chinese.

Somehow that's going to be your fault. No matter how polite and nice you are and no matter how rude and unreasonable these shit skins are somehow you're at fault.

Nah taix drivers are locals. If you truly want to do service to singapore. Bash the fuck out of these shit skins. That is truly service to all sinkies.

I am giving "points" to the Dumbfuck Racist Moderator....LOL.....alamak.....LOL