• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC man request contact number of MP to seek help in applying for Singapore PR

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]PRC man request contact number of MP to seek help in applying for Singapore PR[/h]Posted by temasektimes on April 12, 2012
A PRC man has posted a thread on the Lion City Forum asking for the contact number of a MP to seek his assistance in applying for Singapore PR.

The PRC man noted that he read on the same forum last year about a MP who has been ‘enthusiastically’ helping PRC nationals and he wants the MP to help him write a letter to support his PR application.
One fellow PRC netizen asked him to find out more from the nearby Community Club:
“Go to your constituency’s Community Club to find the date for your MP’s Meet-the-People’s session.”
(去你所在区的民众联络所问一下议员的民众接待日。)
The PRC man can consider seeking the help of Tampines GRC MP Irene Ng who has a stellar ‘track record’ of helping foreigners obtain Singapore PRs, one of whom is Indonesian Agusetiawarman who posted on her Facebook to thank her in person:

[Source: Irene Ng's Facebook]

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes you just need to let go to find true happiness.

Dont hang on too tight. It will only bring untold sorrows to yourself.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were MP. I will ask him to buy property worth SG$2 million then come to see me.