• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

teacher jailed for trying to get student to commit indecent act

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another sick bastard.

SINGAPORE - A former secondary school contract teacher was jailed for 10 months on Tuesday for attempting to get a 13-year-old girl to commit an indecent act, reported The Straits Times.

The 48-year-old is married with three children.

He had asked her via a text message if she would be willing to masturbate him on Dec 10, 2010.

The accused was a relief teacher for the girl's class in late 2010 and added her on Facebook as a contact.

He later got hold of her mobile number and sent her a total of 26 text messages between Nov 24, 2010 and Jan 11, 2011. Many of the messages were sexually explicit in nature.

She also turned down his request for her to be his girlfriend.

His explicit approach came to light when the girl confided in her senior from the National Police Cadet Corps.

[email protected]

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The senior probably also want to up the girl so baotoh this cheeko pek.

She also turned down his request for her to be his girlfriend.

His explicit approach came to light when the girl confided in her senior from the National Police Cadet Corps.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
lianbeng noted uncle left text msg in her mobile as evidence of crime.:biggrin: chio kar pengsan liao.

This one also kum lan one. If first 1-2 messages the girl already not interested, then stop lah. When I go after those PRC girls/milfs, the moment the first 1-2 messages is those "fuck off" attitude, I will move on.
But I do not approve of child sex. Horny can, but please know the limits.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
杨过小龙女 also got a lot of people disapprove of their relationship right?

Yes brother. I agree with what you said. That was meant as a joke. But sometimes really hard to control. Many years ago, when I was in Uni, I gave tuition to a PRC girl who was 19 and studying in a private school here. By the 3rd session, we were screwing like rabbits :biggrin:

aStranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
young girls nowadays look like they are 18 years old. Busty and curvaceous for primary school girls. Must be the fried chicken.
No wonder the men cannot tahan. but this guy deserve good spanking in the prison.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Write FR leh.

Yes brother. I agree with what you said. That was meant as a joke. But sometimes really hard to control. Many years ago, when I was in Uni, I gave tuition to a PRC girl who was 19 and studying in a private school here. By the 3rd session, we were screwing like rabbits :biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is his own personal and private life with his student.
Same like Yaw, he should not be punished unless it affects his work.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the end, she was done by that horny taoist guy :(

Taoists were actually philosophers and scientists.

They also did plenty of research on sex and chi kong.

One famous technique is the 'nine shallow, one deep' method of thrusting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoist_sexual_practices

471px-Heqi.JPG