• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two cases of handphone theft at Sticky candy store at JCube

X-Wing

Alfrescian
Loyal

Two cases of handphone theft at Sticky candy store at JCube

By Evelyn Lam | Posted: 09 April 2012 2106 hrs

display_image.php

Lady clad in a dark coloured dress is suspected to have stolen a handphone belonging to a Sticky candy store staff. (Screen grab from a CCTV footage posted on Sticky Singapore's Facebook page).

SINGAPORE: It was a dampened opening weekend for one candy store - Sticky- at the newly opened JCube shopping mall in Jurong.

Two people had their handphones stolen.

One of those who had her phone stolen is a salesgirl at the Sticky candy store Ang Wei Man.

She said: "I sensed that someone was behind me, I turned my head over and the lady actually complimented my drawing. So I said, "thanks!" and then continued my drawing. So I didn't actually notice what happened."

The thefts were caught on closed-circuit television.

The company has since put the CCTV footage on their Facebook page.

They hope this will help them to identify the culprits, with the help of the public.

The cases have also been reported to the police.

- CNA/ck

Pervert

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The culprit sure know how to prey for its "food", choose a newly open mall at JE, human mountain human sea, lots of opportunities.