• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to make Scroobal a moderator

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all know that the bestest and most intelligence forumner in this entire forum is my notorious evil twin - Scroobal

Lately, his inner troll is made him post nonsensical threads, slamming everyone from Alamaking to Jah. To make him felt goodie about himself, i have inserteds several mistakens fro him to korrect as well.

Phrease give your full sarport and include your nick under this list to fulfil Scroobal's childhood ambition - be a moderator.

Petition in sarport of making Scroobal moderator

1. Scrooball (clone)

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give him additional 1,000 points also, I relinquish my title. Just tell him to stop stalking me, lol

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all know that the bestest and most intelligence forumner in this entire forum is my notorious evil twin - Scroobal

Lately, his inner troll is made him post nonsensical threads, slamming everyone from Alamaking to Jah. To make him felt goodie about himself, i have inserteds several mistakens fro him to korrect as well.

Phrease give your full sarport and include your nick under this list to fulfil Scroobal's childhood ambition - be a moderator.

1. Scrooball (clone)

Scroobad doesn’t have time for this, he’s too busy ‘teaching ‘ at Greendale Secondary School. Please stop stroking his penis.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
63 views later, only i sarport my evil twin to be moderator. Even opposition can garner more votes. Looks like Scroobal need to do self reflection on why he is so detested in the forum.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. Scrooball (clone)
2. Alamaking (only if Ah Leong add him 1k rep points)

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. Scrooball (clone)
2. Alamaking (only if Ah Leong add him 1k rep points)
3. tonychat

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony chat is Ah Leong San.
Really make me laugh ready this topic. Petition begging to be moderator.

Can you put your name on the list? owe you a favour lah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

5 star for this thread, Screwball will be thrilled if he see this thread :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you put your name on the list? owe you a favour lah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

5 star for this thread, Screwball will be thrilled if he see this thread :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I always stand on middle or neutral side not bias to anyone.
Sorry cannot support. May make certain group unhappy and certain group happy.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You not on ah screw side meh? Anointed one.

I not standing on anyone side in this forum.
Even sometime I bashing a Ah Leong.
I see a topic and discuss on it no winner or loser only here to exchange point of view. Not need calling name or angry if we all gentlemen in debate.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just pity those are not rude kenna zap because of they are pro PAP or pro Opposition.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask him buy over bicycle man forum lor, like that he can everyday GAO Wei this and GAO Wei that, lor li lor soh this and that, nothing but points, zap , up....etc