• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aussie lawyer found guilty over insult sinkie in Perth

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
An Australian lawyer who abused a security officer at a Perth courthouse and told him to go back to Singapore was found guilty of professional misconduct by a tribunal in her country.

Ms Megan in de Braekt had told security supervisor Rajandran Kanapathy: 'I know you're from Singapore, go back to your country, we don't need people like you here.'

She also hurled an obscene word at him several times and said he had the 'short man's syndrome', a derogatory term that refers to a person having an exaggerated sense of his importance to compensate for his short stature.

Ms in de Braekt, while admitting she 'may have used' an obscene word against him, denied she was being racist when she told him to go back to Singapore.

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmo countries best in the world.

There are jerks once in a while, even in SGP.

So no worries. More nice people than jerks in the whole wide world.

Who wants to go back to the unhappy place you came from?

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
An Australian lawyer who abused a security officer at a Perth courthouse and told him to go back to Singapore was found guilty of professional misconduct by a tribunal in her country.

Ms Megan in de Braekt had told security supervisor Rajandran Kanapathy: 'I know you're from Singapore, go back to your country, we don't need people like you here.'

She also hurled an obscene word at him several times and said he had the 'short man's syndrome', a derogatory term that refers to a person having an exaggerated sense of his importance to compensate for his short stature.

Ms in de Braekt, while admitting she 'may have used' an obscene word against him, denied she was being racist when she told him to go back to Singapore.

This sounds more xenophobic than racist. How was it that she was being accused of being racist when she was clearly referring to his nationality? Here we have the classic case of "the majority race is always racist". Any insult you hurl against a minority race is always racially-driven.

I fully support this Aussie lawyer. She has every right to her opinion in her country and if she does not like to see "different" people or foreigners, she is perfectly entitled to her views. If she ever comes to this cuntry, I'll buy her a round.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why the sinkie never unsinkified him when he is in a real first world country. If he has, this sort of thing will never happen to him. Nobody likes sinkie behaviour.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Why the sinkie never unsinkified him when he is in a real first world country. If he has, this sort of thing will never happen to him. Nobody likes sinkie behaviour.

Takes time to unsinkify. Perhaps he just arrived few days earlier in Perth. Also, if he moved there with 101 sinkies and has only sinkie friends, harder to unsinkify. Look at the koreans and chinese in the US or Canada. One example: KNN son graduated from Harvard but the freakin' family although living in a nice apartment, put boards everywhere to divide the apartment up - including sectioning off the balcony to rent the space off! Machiam living like china doghouse..... why even bother to move overseas and live like a dog there?? (they offered me the balcony section when I visited them.... I rather stay at the motel down the road and politely declined)

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are so many racists in this forum, surprisingly none of them get charged in court?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This sounds more xenophobic than racist. How was it that she was being accused of being racist when she was clearly referring to his nationality? Here we have the classic case of "the majority race is always racist". Any insult you hurl against a minority race is always racially-driven.

I fully support this Aussie lawyer. She has every right to her opinion in her country and if she does not like to see "different" people or foreigners, she is perfectly entitled to her views. If she ever comes to this cuntry, I'll buy her a round.

The most ironic thing is that she hurled it at a keling. You see here's the problem what she described is most likely true. That keling probably had the short man's syndrome and why was she provoked that she actually shouted at him like that? He must have obviously over stepped his own boundaries and thought he was a boss instead of a mere guard and that caused her to put him in his place.

You know what's worse in this case? The majority in sg is treated like this BUT you won't ever see one of the majority race actually shout that publicly to a foreigner like that. When was the last time you actually saw or read about a sinkie calling out a foreigner like that openly?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Megan should have sung The Beatles "Get Back" , Rja would have seen the picture, no need to use degratory term like "short man syndrome". after all the actual lyrics was for the 'dark people like to him, to get back where he once belong":biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
She should have come to singapore and freely insult sinkies here. Being angmo, she will get away with it, no problem.