• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Should You Do If She Say "I'm Sick Of Using This!"

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You're married, she's not. But there's mutual respect and attraction. It's been a while that you've met. You talked and talked, lots to catch up. Suddenly in the middle of all these she took out from her purse a long silver stainless steel apparatus and said "I'm sick and tired of using this." What do you do?

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're married, she's not. But there's mutual respect and attraction. It's been a while that you've met. You talked and talked, lots to catch up. Suddenly in the middle of all these she took out from her purse a long silver stainless steel apparatus and said "I'm sick and tired of using this." What do you do?

Ask her to hire a chef or eat out. It's tiring to cook everyday :p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, what is that? is it a dildo? Me want to go walking street liaoz sudddenly see this thread? Wian Hua??? Simi long silver stainless steel appratus lai eh? :*:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Re: What Should You Do If She Say \"I\'m Sick Of Using This!\"

You\'re married, she\'s not. But there\'s mutual respect and attraction. It\'s been a while that you\'ve met. You talked and talked, lots to catch up. Suddenly in the middle of all these she took out from her purse a long silver stainless steel apparatus and said \"I\'m sick and tired of using this.\" What do you do?

Get her a Jack Rabbit in her fave color. Its important to reduce her vagina contact with other guys, to keep herself as fresh and clean as possible. Thats what I do with my FBs.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, what is that? is it a dildo? Me want to go walking street liaoz sudddenly see this thread? Wian Hua??? Simi long silver stainless steel appratus lai eh? :*:

21c0ywnQqLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It's a "pacifier", not apparatus.:wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[SUP][/SUP]

pull out the ios-sex, sorry i mean ios-six, iprick from the deep recess pocket of joy in your pants and present the latest apple toy to her. "take this, it will talk to you while working to please you. it also cums, i mean comes, with a hi def camera and i can see everything on facetime. battery lasts longer than the iprobe and you don't need to recharge within 7 days of non-stop orgasmic experience with new app called ipump."

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[SUP][/SUP]

pull out the ios-sex, sorry i mean ios-six, iprick from the deep recess pocket of joy in your pants and present the latest apple toy to her. "take this, it will talk to you while working to please you. it also cums, i mean comes, with a hi def camera and i can see everything on facetime. battery lasts longer than the iprobe and you don't need to recharge within 7 days of non-stop orgasmic experience with new app called ipump."

I seriously wonder how many Apple shares you own.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korean Sticks

chop-stix-15-lg.jpg

You mean this : Korean chopsticks ? I don't understand why they are so obsessed with using a pair of heavy chopsticks. The steel ones are just too heavy. The royal family used silver ones to detect poison in there food.

I prefer the conventional type : bamboo. I'm a Shang descendant. I heard it was invented by the last Shang king before the dynasty ended.

The ancient name for a pair of chopsticks is 箸 dyoy in Foochowese or der in Hokkien and Teochew. 筷子 is in barbarized Han language. I believe in one object, one word, one sound.

The chopsticks nations : China, Korea and Japan (including Hong Kong and Taiwan).

5235chopsticks.jpg

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, follow the steps below:

1) Take the dildo gently from her
2) Look at the dildo for 3 seconds, pretend to be thinking at the same time
3) Turn to look at her deep in the eyes
4) Throw that dildo into the bushes/sea or that bowl of soup if you are having dinner
5) Take her hand and head for her house/hotel

You either fuck her or you don't. If you don't intend to fuck her (maybe you don't want to betray your wife or maybe she is just not worth the effort), you would have end it there and would not have ask the question now. The fact that you are asking the question now, means that deep inside you still want to fuck her but something is holding you back (fear maybe) and you just need some re-assurance from us.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fortunately she wasn't holding nor pointing to yr dick when she said it!

:p:wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If the apparatus is something non-sexual, then it is ok.

if it is something sexual, then avoid such human being, she has no bloody respect for you and your wife.