• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yaacob warns sinkies: you slander on internet, we will arrest you!

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real life rules must be kept online: Yaacob

Yaacob and his million dollar smile. Yawns. He should not even be the Minister in charge of Muslim affairs. The next one that govt choose has to be someone who has an extensive list of track records in helping the community, especially helping the sick, the poor and the needy. Maybe a medical practitioner would be good.

20120406.192346_online430.jpg

Mr Yaacob also said that areas such as race, language and religion are areas where boundaries must still be held and that there are laws to protect these areas.

However, he said the Government will continue with the light-touch approach towards Internet regulations and only intervene when social security or racial harmony is affected.

Mr Yaacob told the media that he believes an Internet code of conduct is necessary and that the onus is on Internet users to define its contents, even as MICA will supervise and guide the process of developing such a code.

He also advised social media users to use common sense and verify the accuracy of online reports.

Read more here - AsiaOne

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We the people of Singapore vote you in PAP - We supervise you. So wake up.

sinkies vote him in to let him screw their ass... i wonder how did that happen.. no being on earth that makes sense do that.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
一言既出

What Yaacob said is very reasonable. There're people hiding behind anonymity misleading other people already misguided. We should be gentlemen, whether in Chinese or Engish way is the same gentlemanly way. Chinese say 君子一言,驷马难追。English say My Word Is My Bond. Be responsible for your word, it reflects on your character.

一言既出,驷马难追。

一句话说出了口,就是套上四匹马拉的车也难追上。指男子话说出口,就不能再收回,一定要算数。

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 一言既出

Yaacob Ibrahim is just a sack of shit taking up space in the Parliament... simply because he's Malay and through him the pappies want to showcase the 'even Malays can make it big in Singapore, hooray for multi-racial meritocracy!' narrative propaganda bullshit.

When someone is still a minister after such colossal fuckups, his ball carrying skills must have been quite extraordinary.

Marican

Alfrescian
Loyal

Give that man a Yakult.Good for constipation:biggrin:

Yaacob Ibrahim is just a sack of shit taking up space in the Parliament... simply because he's Malay and through him the pappies want to showcase the 'even Malays can make it big in Singapore, hooray for multi-racial meritocracy!' narrative propaganda bullshit.

When someone is still a minister after such colossal fuckups, his ball carrying skills must have been quite extraordinary.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Real life rules must be kept online: Yaacob

He also advised social media users to use common sense and verify the accuracy of online reports.

"Minister Yaacob Ibrahim: flooding "occurs once every fifty years" did we believed him!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... Chinese say 君子一言,驷马难追。English say My Word Is My Bond. Be responsible for your word, it reflects on your character.
一言既出,驷马难追。

一句话说出了口,就是套上四匹马拉的车也难追上。指男子话说出口,就不能再收回,一定要算数。
君子一言,快马一鞭 ...

比喻一言为定,决不翻诲。 ...

u dun take head from 1 n tail from ze other ...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Horses ?

bsa_m20_british_army_dispatch_rider.jpg

君子一言,快马一鞭 ...

比喻一言为定,决不翻诲。 ...

u dun take head from 1 n tail from ze other ...

Now I begin to see the similarity. Why horses ? Birds or eagles are faster, right ? Had it got to do with dispatch riders in ancient time ? Now, once you press the "send" is the end.

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yaacob is a mofo. He does nothing for the Malay and Muslim community except shaking hands and shaking his balls. What policies has he come up for the Malay and Muslim community thus far? Wasting our money siak!